╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

2nd pov

A tired sigh escaped from you due to the feeling of soft kisses and nips decorating the skin of your neck. Too tired from last night activities you remained half asleep. The only motion happening is you tilting your head back to grant her more room. Feeling Hange smiling against your skin, she let out hum as she began moving her kisses downward.

She traced your collarbones. Played with your nipples. Lastly, she stopped right above your pussy, placing a long loving kiss on your pelvic area. Her breath fanned over your pussy sending a shiver up your spine.

"Are you awake now", she asked her voice still raspy from just waking up.

"Nope", you sighed shuffling a bit to get in a more comfortable position. A jokingly smile plastered on your face.

"Guess I'll have to wake up up", Hange replied her hand slipping under the back of your left knee. She guided your leg up until your left leg was folding. Her lips circled around your clit. She sucked at it a little, the tip of her tongue brushing against it ever so slightly. You sucked in a. breath then released it. Her hand placed itself on your right thigh. Her fingers caressed your skin soothingly.

Releasing your clit she began licking at your folds, licking up the sweetness that leaked from you. Her tongue pushed as much as she could into you. Altering from playing with your hole she pulled her tongue out to lick anything that leaked from you.

You reached behind you to grip the pillow under your head. Your chest move dup and down from the feeling of her in between you.

"Hange~", you sighed moving your hips against your face. Her hand gripped the under part of you knee hard. Moving her mouth away from your pussy she lift her head up a bit to look at you; Her lips and chin covered in your shiny juices.

"Oh? You're awake now", she questioned already knowing you were. Hange began crawling on top of you, her right hand moved down in between the two of you. Her two fingers pressed against your clit making you arch your back a bit.

"Or are you still half asleep", she teased, her fingers rubbing gently at the hidden ball. Moving her two fingers lower, she placed them in between you folds collecting a much juices she can on her fingers. Slicking them up enough to slide them inside of you. Hange kissed at your cheek and chin as she did. The wya she played with you made your stomach twist and whimpers turn into moans. She dipped two of her fingers into your hole.

"Mmm~", you whimpered from the stretching. Her fingers moved squeezed your squeezing walls a bit before pulling her fingers back out. Then she began using them back in until you reached her knuckles. She pulled her fingers out again fully this time. Her fingers spread your folds open showing off how wet you were.

"You never answered me baby", she reminded.

"Mhm I'm awake please Hange", you begged wiggling our hips a bit. A smile sprouted on her face, her cheeks now a bright red from the heat.

"Good", she hummed pushing her fingers back into you.Starting at a medium pace, she thrusted and curled her fingers in you. Switching at random times or going at a pattern. The way her fingers pressed against your special spot. The way her chest brushed veer so slight against yours. Even the way her nose brushed against your face made you go insane and the knot in you grow tighter. 

"Ha Ha Hange~", you panted staring deep into her eyes. She mirrored your smile as she went in for the kiss. When thrusting her fingers back in she pressed her thumb down hard on your clit making you moan loudly. She swallowed the sound and used the chance to shove her tongue down your throat. Your lips moved passionately against one another, drool leaking from the corner of combined your lips.

Hange felt your walls squeezing her fingers tighter signaling you were close. Breaking the kiss she kept close, staring deep in your eyes wanting to watch you come apart.

"Hange I-I'm so close plah please~", you whined. "Go ahead baby cover my head", she allowed.

After a couple more thrust the knot in you snap. Your lips quivered before you bit down and closed your eyes. You began humming all over her hand and the sheets under you. Hange gradually slowed the pace of her fingers down helping you ride out your release.

By the time your body went limp she puled her fingers from you. She brought them to her lips and began licking them clean. You watched as she did your clit throbbing as you watched her tongue, remembering what it felt like inside you. Once she was done she smiled down at you. You mirrored her smile then grabbed her face gently into your hands. The way she stared at you made butterflies flutter around inside of you causing a small giggle to escape from you.

"What's so funny", she asked.

"I really am a catch, aren't I", you answered.

Hange placed her lips against yours once more. instead of the fast and hungry kisses, this one was slow and more passionate. You closed your eyes enjoying the kiss, your thumbs rub at her cheeks soothingly. Once she got her fill she broke it.

"No doubt about it", Hange replied, a I love you too in her own phrasing. You couldn't fight the smile off your face or make it anymore bigger. Moving aside you made room for her on the bed. Hange made her place by your side. Wrapping her arms around your waist and placing her head in your neck. The two of you cuddled soon slowly going back to sleep.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Sorry for the long ass wait
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -