╰┈➤ Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Pounding her fist on the door one more time, Carley pulled her fist away and crossed her arms. The door finally opened revealing Hange dressed in sweatpants, a sweater and a dirty lab coat. A look of confusion grew on Hange's tired face.

"Carley", Hange questioned.

"You know it's your fault she died, right", Carley frowned.

Hange just stared at her. A tensed look on her face mixed in with regret.

"You're smarter than me Hange, so you should've known telling her your identity was the wrong thing to do", Carley fussed. "If you just kept it a secret like you said you would none of this would have happened to her", Carley fumed. "Zeke wouldn't have known she was your fuck whatever weakness some way to get to you", Carley stated her eyes tearing up a bit.

Hange just remained quiet, her hand weakly gripping the door frame to her place.  Both Carley and Hange had bags under their eyes as showing they were crying for hours, maybe even days. Looking away from Hange she furiously wiped her eyes with her right hand, now looking away from Hange

"...I'm sorry", she finally spoke. Carley just scoffed.

"I don't want your sorry, I want my best friend back", she snapped looking back at Hange, her voice cracking towards the end a bit.

"Go ahead"

"Go ahead what"

"Get it all out. Yell at me. Smack me. Punch me, do whatever you need to", Hange offered "Please if I wanted to get everything out on yu, you would be dead non the floor the minute you opened the door", Carley answered. "...But I know Y/n would whoop my ass if I ever did that to you", she sighed.

Carley peaked behind Hange to look into her room. The place was covered head to toe in webs and all kinds of lab tools were on the floor and tables. Her room was a complete mess.

"I'm here to tell you to pack your stuff", Carley informed. "Erwin informed me all ready".

"Well fuck then I'm just your reminder...did Levi tell you", she questioned. "About the titans numbers rising in the east", Hange confirmed.

"Fine then I'm done here, this the last time we'll be seeing each other, hopefully", Carley replied about to walk off.

"Where are you going", Hange questioned. Carley let out an annoyed sigh then turned to face Hange.

"I'm going undercover into Marley, I'll be working closer with Tybur corp", Carley stated. Hange let out a hum in response. "Yeah", Carley replied about to turn around and walk off, but she stopped yet again. Turning around she faced Hange more with an angry look in her eyes,  her face remained emotionless.

"Hange I'm going to be real with your for a second", Carley began.

Hange remained quiet for a second.

"It was hard calling the school Y/n applied for to let her know she won't be attending, because she was killed", Carley told her eyes watering again. "So I say this with my full heart...", she began.

"...I hope that Yeager kid kills you", she sneered. Carley turned around and soon left heading down the stairs. Hange just stood there watching her until he left her sight. Once she did she closed her front door.

Pressing her head against the door Hange slid down until she was on her knees. She released a shaky sigh. She swiped her tongue across her bottom lip making the cheapness go away momentarily.

"I'm tired", she sighed.

Hange remained sitting there for couple of minutes before forcing herself up and began packing everything up.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book, sucks it's ending so soon already. Thank you again, love y'all!!!

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -