╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Witnesss were able to see the enlarged gorilla like robot standing on the door of an old building", the anchorman stated. Behind him was a big screen of a huge monkey robot. The camera was moving so the picture wasn't all that good, but you can make out a few details.

Before I could finish watching the video on my phone I felt someone jab there finger into my backside.

"Hand over your shit bitch"

"Really Carley", I questioned turn around to face her. She just giggled removing her finger. She looked me up and down her smile growing bigger. "What", I chuckle dryly putting my phone away.

"You're glowing", she pointed out.

"I am", I questioned starting to check myself making her smack her teeth. I looked back at her.

"No dummy like glowing as in you got good pussy", she explained not caring there was people around us, the older women made a face at us. "You don't have to phrase it like that", I fussed. "So she fucking you that good then", she laughed. "I already knew that", she added making me scoff.

"And how would you know that", I asked.

"We all heard you"

My heart dropped instantly and my face turned cold. Carley stared at me. She failed to keep her laughed in, a snicker escaping from her as her face contorted. She soon fell out laughing.

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT", I shouted at her grabbing her by the shoulders and began shaking her side to side. Once she her contagious laugher started to die down she wiped a tear from her eye.

"God that was funny", she snorted making me roll my eyes.

The two of us began walking down the sidewalk along with the crowd. It was cold today, but not the annoying type of cold. Everyone wore coats that resembled their personalities. Teens wore the jackets with the fake brown and beige furs. Painters have specs of pain on their brown coats. Office works wearing the usual black coats with huge buttons.

"So she is fucking you that good then", she questioned lewdly.

"Uh..yeah yeah she is", I replied failing to keep my smile off my face. Carley released a whistle in reply.

"Getting saved by a fine ass hero and getting fucked by your boss, you're really loving life right now", she said. She would lose her mind finding out Hange was spiderwoman.

"Yeah", I agreed. She gave me a confused look.

"Yeah?", she questioned shoving her hand into the pocket of her coat. "Something wrong?".

"Just..Hange had me thinking", I began. "You can think", she replied, I popped her on her arm making her move away from me while giggling. "For real though, what did she make you think about", she asked.

"That I don't really enjoy science", I admitted. Carley remained quiet for a long minute. I turned to look at her. She had a done look on face, she just blinked at me.

"What",

She popped me hard on my arm making me flinch away. "OW WHY", I cried rubbing my sleeve. It didn't hurt of course, just said ow instinctively. Letting out annoyed groan she looked away from me.

"I told your ass to go to arctitecture school whatever the schools are called", she fussed. "You draw the most amazing buildings Y/n!", she huffed. Frowning she lift her hand to pop my arm again, but I dodged it this time. She popped me again landing the hit on my shoulder this time.

:Okay okay! Sorry just-Didn't want to be lonely", she tried finishing. "Nooo just science was easy and I was good at it", I stated.

"Easy is good, but not enjoying it is bas Y/n", she sighed. "You should be in a field you love doing", she said. "You love science", I asked. "No but I love the money", she smirked. "Besides this ain't about me it's about you not doing what you love", she said causing me to scoff at her.

"So what I quit my job", I questioned. "I need this job".

"I'm not saying you should quit just try to talk to Hange or Zeke about your Horus. Take a class online and once you get your degree get the fuck out of this field", she explained. I went to deny what she was saying, but my words died in my throat. I looked away from her and began thinking about it.

"...Yeah I'll do tha-", I tried replying, but we heard the sound of someone screaming. We looked away head seeing a guy dressed in some kind of bull outfit. I tried jumping out of the way, but I was too slow. The bull guy ducked down and wrapped his arms around my waist. He threw me up into the air then caught me using his shoulders. I grabbed onto his backside to steady myself. His hands gripped my legs forcing me to stay onto of him.

My kidnapper wore an all blue mechanical outfit that resembled bulls. His horns remained short each sitting beside his head like sideway devil horns.

"WE GOT ONE BOYS", he shouted. I looked up seeing he had a bunch of followers behind him also dressed in bull mech suits. They all made loud cheer that reminded me of frats boys.

"LET'S GO BLUE BALLS", he roared.

"YEAH! BLUE BALLS BLUE BALLS BLUE BALLS", his followers chanted.

Carley was running after us, but of course her little legs couldn't keep up with my kidnappers. She stopped and bent over gripping her knees for a second then quickly stood back ups straight.

"YOU CAN EVEN DRAW PRISONS FOR THESE ASSHOLES", she shouted.

I couldn't hear her. I glance dup it not he sky seeing Hange swinging towards me dressed in her spiderwoman suit of course. I remained laid limp in his grasp, thinking over if I should go after my dreams or stay where I'm at while waiting for Hange to save me.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -