╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"She held my ass", I squealed quietly both Carley and I were in the elevator heading down to our work area. "Damn lucky", Carley replied. "This the third time she saved you this month right", she questioned. "It is, I need to move its like every villain in my vicinity needs to take me as a hostage , I groaned. "You don't seem too upset about it cause you know you get to be all pressed up against a fine vigilante", she giggled wiggling her eyes a bit. "True true, but its annoying honestly", I sighed as we walk out of the elevator.

Around us were a bunch of workers either tying away at computers or in rooms working not here experiences. The ones typing away at computers are either the assistants to these scientists or were working on making power points, speed sheets, ordering supplies and etc. Carley and I were assistants. Maybe two including me were assigned to Hange. The other five quit within the first week due to their ecstatic personality and imaginative, by imaginative I mean dangerous and scary, ideas. Carley worked for one of the other scientist.

"Did you get a picture with them this time", Carley questioned. "Fuck no I didn't", I answered sitting on top of Carley's desk and crossed my legs. She sat down in her desk chair and turned herself towards me.

"She was busy with the bird guy so I didn't get a chance to ask", I explained. "Wait she rubbed my hand and they promised to break the dude's ankles like in a flirty kind of way", I quickly added. "For real!", Carley questioned causing me to nod my head. "MHM! it didn't sound like in a friendly way..wait maybe it was in a friendly way I maybe I got it confused", I said then began questioning. "I don't think there is a platonic way to rub someone's knuckles nor promise breaking their kidnapper's ankles", Carley chuckled. "It could be a first", I sighed.

"Anyway so how are you and that guy getting on", I questioned. "Ghosted his ass", she answered. "Already", I questioned. "Get this we went to that restaurant right and he just stares at me for a good five minutes", she explained. "Weird", I commented. "Right so you know to lessen the awkward and creepy vibe I was getting I took a sip of my drink before I started talking", she continued. "He finally says "You look beautiful when you swallow", she said.

"Oh my god", I laughed. "All through out the dinner he kept making suggestive compliments so after dinner I told him my mama fell and I had to go", she chuckled. "Didn't give him. chance to say anything", she finished.

"Why you always run into the most weirdest dudes", I questioned jokingly. "I don't know . Tell me Y/n how do you get a hero side chick", she questioned. "A magician never reveals her secrets", I smiled. "...Wasn't it a magician that kidnaped you", she questioned. "That it was. Asshole made the bag of my hair stuff disappear", I fussed she just chuckled.

"If you were able to pull a hero you should have a great chance at getting with your boss", she suggested. "Shh keep your voice down", I said in quick whisper. "Wait do you like spiderwoman too", she questioned. I looked away thinking for a bit.

"I mean yeah", I answered shrugging my shoulders. "It's the mask isn't it", she laughed. "It is, but its just she's so amazing", I exclaimed. "Even with Magath spatting all that shit about them being a devil yada yada ya", she questioned, her smile letting me know she already knew my answer.

"He's just a bitter old man who has nothing better to do so he makes up lies about a real hero he's jealous of", I huffed. "I mean he gets the theater wrong all the damn time so why would anyone listen to him when he calls her a devil", I added.

"You must be a big fan then", a voice said from behind me causing me to snap my head towards them. The voice belong to my boss and crush, Dr. Zoe. She wore a black eyepatch over her left eye, huge glasses, she wore her assigned Marley corp lab jacket and her brown hair was put up into a ponytail.

"Oh Y-Yeah I am kind of well I am a little a lot Doctor Zoe", I stuttered getting off Carley's desk quickly. "Hange remember", she chuckled. "Yeah sorry my mistake, Hange", I replied.

"I'm guessing you saw our friend here getting snatched up then getting away carried like a princess", Carley chuckled. "I did on my way here", Hange replied to her then focused back on me. "You okay right, need me to check for any wounds on you", she offered. "No no thank you I'm fine", I answered. "Hm okay then let me know if you need me to check anything", Hange offered. "Thank you for the offer Docot-I mean Hange", I replied. "See you two later", she smiled then walked off heading into her room. Once Hange was gone I felt Carley kick at my foot.

"Ouch!", I shouted in surprise moving away from Carley to a safe distance. "What was that for", I questioned.  "For denying a chance to let her feel you up that's why", she huffed. "I mean I'm not hurt or anything", I stated. She rolled her chair over a bit and kicked my foot again.

"Fuck okay I get it", I hissed moving away again. "Mmhmm you better now go to work", she chuckled. "Yes mam", I replied then walked heading to my desk to do work while waiting until Hange called me in for any assistance.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -