╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

The pencil tip slashed itself into the huge sketchbook I had on my crossed legs. The way the sunlight poured into my apartment room gave me enough light to be able to see what I was drawing. The orange and yellow glare making the black charcoal pop out more. Hange was still laying beside me fast asleep. I smiled at her then went back to drawing.

When I felt Hange stir beside me I quickly closed my sketchbook and pushed it out of the bed. She sat up resting her head on her hand, her elbow resting on the pillow. With red eyes she smiled tiredly at me.

"You're up early", she said her voice raspy. "Yeah", I replied as she sat up the covers slapping down revealing her bare chest. She leaned towards me to kiss me. I leaned in gladly accepting her kiss. Giving me a peck she pulled away for a second our noses brushing against one another. She went back in for a deeper kiss. Our lips moved fluidly against one another. Breaking the kiss she kissed at the corner of my lisp before reassign her back against the headboard.

I uncrossed my legs and shuffled closer to her. Some of my back rest against her bare front. Her left arm wrapped around my shoulders until her hand was next to my left arm. Her fingers began gently ran across the skin sending a pleasant ticklish feeling. The cover remained on us covering our lower halves.

After a peaceful minute of silence she broke it.

"You going to tell me now", she questioned making me let out a tired hum. "Why were you up so early", she repeated.

"What made you want to be a scientist", I asked quickly changing the subject. "I've been wanting to ask for a while now", I added. "Science is fascinating that's why!", she answer happily. "That was a fast answer", I chuckled turning my head to the side be able to look at her. "It's my only answer and why I like science", she replied. "It's fascinating", she repeated.

"Even though there's people going insane cause of an unknown virus", I reminded.

I swear her eyes sparkled more if that was possible.

"Yes! Of course I feel sorry for them but what's this stuff is doing to them is beautiful and fascinating", she smiled almost creepily; she's lucky she's good with her fingers and that she was cute.

"I mean you've seen how much it altered there body, enlarged stomach dilated pupils and hunger for flesh and they can survive off it! This sort of change would kill any normal human being but yet it doesn't", she explained her cheeks beginning tinting red. You could hear the passion for this stuff in her voice.

"I do agree it is interesting", I admitted.

"You have to you can't say it isn't! ", she chuckled. "Were you always a lover for science", she asked.

"I mean..I guess my parents were always obsessed with it", I chuckled. "that's good to know, but I asked do you enjoy it", she chuckled dryly giving me a closed eye smile. I thought about her question for a minute.

"...I..I'm not sure I mean I'm good at it so I have to enjoy it don't I", I admitted. "No you don't have to love it because you're good at it", she replied. "What do you enjoy then", she asked.

I thought about it for a moment, the first thing to pop in my head were my drawings.

"..You first what day you enjoy", I asked. She just giggled at me. "You already know what I enjoy", she said. "I know but I like hearing your voice", I replied. "Hm okay then I love science, this titan virus, being spiderwoman, you", she answered.

"I'm not a hobby", I commented. "What we did a couple hours ago is starting to become a hobby for me", she smirked causing me to roll my eyes playfully. "Okay then I like you too um...drawing buildings were always fun to me", I said. That gained her attention, her eyes widening a bit.

"Buildings", she questioned causing me to nod my head. "Mhm is it weird", I asked. "No! Not at all can I see them", she asked. "Yeah sure", I replied hesitantly. Smiling at me she held her right hand out. A web string should from her wrist. The end attached to my sketchbook that was laid not he floor. She yanked dit making the book fly towards her. Moving a bit back the sketchbook narrowly missed my chin. She caught my sketchbook with one hand.

"...I could've gotten it", I frowned. "And have you get off me I got it its fine", she chuckled unwrapping her arm from back. I moved my back off her and pressed it against the headboard.

Hange began flipping through my sketchbook. She studied each page not flipping through it fast like a maniac when I usually show people.

"Wow you should be an architecture these are detailed", she commented with a smile. I released a scoff. "Now I'm you assistant you shouldn't;t be saying stuff like that", I reminded.

"As of right now you're y wom-", she went to say, but stoped herself.

"I'm you're what", I asked. She closed my sketchbook then looked at me.

"...My partner if you wasn't", she asked. "It's fine if you don't want to I get it", she began rambling,. "OF COURSE", I exclaimed a bit too loudly making her jump a bit. I grabbed my sketchbook and threw it onto the floor. I climbed on her, sitting onto of her thighs. Then I slammed my lips onto hers. Her eyes went big from the surprise kiss.

I pulled away going her a happy smile. Mirroring my smile she slammed her lips back onto mine now shocking me. My wide yes lidded back to normal and I smiled into the kiss. I held her cheeks in my hands. Her tongue made home in my mouth once more. Her fingers dug into the skin of my hips. I rolled my hips into her to get closer to her if possible. My hands moved down from her cheeks to wrap bending the back of her neck. I played with her brown baby hairs.

A muffled sigh came from her as I did. Lifting her hips up she turned us over making my back land onto the bed. Her knee pressed against my pussy that was growing damp. She forced herself to break the kiss. I lift my head following her for a second before lowering my head back down onto my head.

"You are my favorite hobby", she smirked then she was back on me.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -