╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"Something's up", Carley pointed out squinting her eyes at me. "What do you mean", I questioned. "Don't act all oblivious with me, spill", she said scooting her rolling chair closer to me.

"I had a goodnight sleep"

"Bullshit"

"You fucked someone", she stated. "What?! No I didn't", I lied quickly. "I known you for how many years Y/n. I know how giddy you get after fucking someone", she explained. "You wanted go out for ice cream and go to the fair after you fucked that one girl", she reminded. "I was having a good day", I countered. "Now who was fuckee", she asked.

I really wanted to tell her it was Hange. So badly.

"It was..I met someone a guy", I lied. "A guy", she questioned. "A woman", I lied again panicking now. "Why is it so hard to tell me", she questioned leaning in. "I well it uh", stumbling over my words and avoiding eye contact with her. Her eyes suddenly went wide.

"OH.MY.GOD", she gasped. "It was Hange wasn't it", she questioned excitedly. I can really not lie to her.

"Yess", I sighed lowering my head a bit. "Is it that obvious", I whispered. "No I just know you", Carley giggled. "Sooo was she good", Carley questioned scooting her chair closer to me.

"Very", I answered immediately. "Told you big noses", Carley giggled while talking her boss. "Did she use those webs like we talked about", she joked. "No s-", I went to say, but stopped. "...No she didn't because she's not spiderwoman", I sighed. A look of confusion dawned on her face.

"She's not? What changed", she asked. "Only reason Hange and I went back to my place was because she was worried about me", I lied. "I got kidnapped, Spiderwoman saved me and Hange just so happened to be in the area", I explained. "Oh so you saw Spiderwoman and Hange at the same time", Carley questioned. "Mhm", I hummed nodding my had.

"Damn you're really in a love triangle", she chuckled dryly. "Yeah god what should I do", I groaned. "Threesome", Carley suggested. "No", I replied. "COME ON! IMAGINE Spiderwoman tying both you and the boss in a compromising position", she began explain. "Nope not listening to you", I replied turning my chair to face my laptop.

"COME ON I'm giving you ideas", she whined.

"Y/n", a voice called causing both of us to look seeing it was Hange. "Speaking of the devil...Hi boss", Carley exclaimed. "Good morning", Hange smiled then focused back onto me.

"Y/n can I speak with you", she questioned. I quickly glanced at Carley confused then back at Hange.

"Of course", I replied a confused look on my face while getting up out of my chair. "You're not in trouble its just something personal that's all", Hange reassured as we began heading for the elevator. "Oh okay", I smiled my worry going away a bit.