Chapter 36

You hugged him tight. As if he was gonna leave you..forever

"Y/n baby. I'm just going for four days".

Your eyes watered.

Those five weeks. Five weeks have been awkward and very guilt filled. After that day when Jungkook said he couldn't remember what happened. Your heart broke. You thought of telling him but you also thought what If he thinks that you took a advantage of his drunk state? What If he hates you? What if he won't believe you?

You stopped yourself and didn't say anything.

You looked up to him. You lips shaked.
Seeing you crying like that jungkook's heart clenched.

"Hey I'll be back soon. Don't cry".

Jungkook wiped your tears with his thumb as his hand cupped your cheek.

You were feeling so guilty. You wanted to say him what happened but you were scared. The loving look in his eyes. Made you feel so bad which made you cry even more.

You sighed at his hands warm-ness. You are gonna miss him.

"Please don't go..". You said even after knowing that he won't stay.

"I have to go I'll be back soon love".

His car arrived. You hugged him tight. Jungkook kissed your forehead. When he pulled away you heart started beating faster. After seeing you like that he didn't wanna leave.

You looked at him walking away. He sat in his car. He waved his hand from the car. And drove away.

You closed the door and cried you lungs out. You were holding it for so many days. The guilt was eating you up. You should have said to him that day. That morning.

Your legs weakened as you fell on the floor. You hugged your knees. You don't know what to do know.

You clenched your mouth as you felt the sudden urge to puke. Rushing over to bathroom and fell infront of the toilet bowl and emptied your stomach.

Flushing down everything you walked out and sat on the couch staring at the black screen of the TV.
You were drained...

But one thing did make you doubt yourself. Why did u puke all of the sudden?
And lately you did notice yourself being picky with your food.

Were you pregnant?

"Congratulations mam. You're pregnant".

Your eyes widen. You were right. You were scared and happy at the same time. You felt overwhelmed.
You didn't know how to react.

You walked out and took a taxi. You stared at your tummy. The doctor said that you were 4 weeks pregnant. You were shocked. The thought of how will jungkook react to the news scared you.

Will he believe you?

_____________________________

Hey lobess
Short update sorry!..
Will update the next chapter soon.
Hope you are taking care of yourself!
Take care everyone
Byeee
I love you 💜