Chapter 26

The sunlight irritated my eyes. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Finally sitting up,I looked at the other side of the bed but...
It was empty.
I looked around searching for Jungkook. I got up and looked in the living room,bathroom.
He wasn't there...
Suddenly I got worried

Where are you Jungkook?

Walking in the bedroom again,I picked up my phone and called him.

Pick up the call...

"The number you have daile-".
I again called him but...
No answer.

Did he leave me? Was it because of yesterday? What did i do? I always ruin everything

I shaked my head to get rid of the thoughts and called him again. Again he didn't pick up. I quickly wore my shoes ready to go out and search for him but I heard the door open. I sighed

I got worried.

Walking out,I saw him with some bags in his hands. I glared at him.

Atleast you should have picked up my calls

"Where were you?!". I almost shouted. Jungkook seemed shooked but replied.
"I went to get some breakfast for both of us and bought some chocolates and hot packs for you since you're on your period".

Oh I forgot about my own period...

"I called you but you didn't left the calls. I was worried".
I said and looked away.
"Ohh....Sorry I forgot to remove my phone from the aeroplane mode". He said and scratched his head from embarrassment.

Idiot....

I glared at him one last time and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Jungkook's POV

She was worried about me....She cares.

I sighed and placed the bags on the coffee table and sat on it and texted the person who gave me the idea of breakfast.

-
Yesterday

Noona what should i do?

Noona
Take her to places that are peaceful
Get her some breakfast in the morning and
be careful with your actions idiot.

Ohh ok Noona thanks

Today

She got angry. What should i do now?

-

I waited for her reply but she didn't text me back. I got up from the coffee table as soon as I heard the bedroom door open. She was wearing some black coloured shorts that just stopped right above her knees and a White Tee. She had a blank expression. I felt my heart ache after seeing her blank face instead of her beautiful smile.
She walked and sat on the couch carefully. I took the bag and removed the box and handed it to her but she just looked at me with a unbothered look.