Chapter 5

*Buzzzzz Buzzzz*
You groan and pick up your phone.

Unknown number

"Hello who is th-". You were cut off
"Y/n if you wont get ready in 1 hour and come down Im gonna tell your parents that you refused to come"
He hanged up. You knew who it was. Jeon freaking Jungkook
"1 hour........Aaaaaaaaaaa"
You frustratedly shout and run to your bathroom.
After shower you wore this

You ran downstairs.
You saw him sitting on the couch. He saw you and he takes a look of his watch.
"On time hmmm" he said and got up.
"Where are my par-....wait why did you tell me to get ready?". You asked while panting.
"Your parents are at my house having fun with my parents and i told you to get ready because we are going to shop for the wedding".
"How did you get in here?". You asked
"Your mom gav-"

*Ding Dong*

"Who would it be in this morning?". You thought
You went towards the door and opened it.
"Suprise"
"Oppaaa.....". You shouted and hugged your Brother
"How are you cupcake?" He asked and got in
"Who is he?". He asked as he walked towards jungkook.
Before you could answer. You were pulled away from your brother and a hand was placed on your waist.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Her soon to be husband. Who are you". He asked without respect.
Your brother smiled showing his dimples. He forwarded his hand for a shake and said
"I'm Kim Namjoon. Y/n's brother".
Jungkook just took his hand and shook it.
"You are getting married and You didn't tell me instead Jimin called me and said". He asked
"It was all of the sudden so I didn't get to call you". You said and made a pout.
He laughed.
"Im going out now with him okay oppa". You said
"Hmm have fun....Bye". He said. He glared at jungkook and went to his room.
--------------------

You tried 3-4 dress but jungkook didn't like them. The last one was perfect for you and you showed him.

"It's

"It's................Beautiful". He said which made you confused because he never complimented you.
He paid for the dress.
"Did you eat anything?". He asked while driving
"I woke up when you called So I didn't get the chance to eat anything". You replied
He parked his car infront of a cafe.

--------------------
Y/n's POV
We sat down and were waiting for the waiter to take our order.
Finally someone came to take our order. As i looked up from my phone. A waitress,Too much short skirt,Too much makeup.Looking at jungkook seductively.
"Stop judging Y/n.....but she is looking at my ma- heyyyy Y/n you are not even married yet. But why the jealousy huh?? Shut up i don't know".
"What would you like to order sir and mam?". She asked seductively.
"I would like a coffee with some extra sugar and a cheese sandwich please".
"Your order will be here in few minutes sir". And she walked away without even taki-
"Heyy!!! You didn't take my wife's order. What do you want to order jagiya". I could feel it my cheeks burning. Oh myyyyy
"Y/n-ah"
"Ohh ne..i will like an banana milk and pancakes".
As the waitress write downs my order and walk away without saying anything.
I look down. I didn't say. He didn't say anything. Silence. When the order we ate and were heading to his home.
When we reached his home. He held my hand. I looked at him with a questioning look.
"They should think that we are happy about this marriage". He said and dragged me to the door and entered.
"I'm home". He shouted.
My parents and his parents sitting on couch looked us.
"Omo......they look adorable". "They are happy about this marriage". Complimented your in laws.
I slide my hand away from him and want to my mom.
"I missed you mom". I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled. You both sat down.
Then i saw jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi and hoseok came inside.
"What is heck is happening???"
"Mom. What's going on?". I asked my mom
"Ohhhh!! Its an suprise sweetheart. You are getting engaged to jungkook. So we wanted this occasion to be special to you. I called your friends too ". Said Mrs Jeon.
I just smiled and take a look at jungkook."He looks suprised too. I think he didn't knew this too".
"Namjoon-ah did you bring the rings?". Mom asked him because how forgetful he is.
"Yes mom. Can i take a last look of them?". He asked. Mom just nodded her head. He takes out two small velvet boxes out of his bag and opened one of them. He was about too close it.
Dud*
"Oh come on mannnnnn. Everytime you break something". Hobi oppa said.
Everybody started shouting at him for breaking the lid of the box
"Hey!!! Stob it.This is not your home". Jin sad. Which made everyone shut their mouths. I laughed at how everyone Afraid of Jin oppa.
Mrs. Jeon pushed jungkook beside me and handed us the rings.
I looked at him and He looked at me.
Click*
We both looked at the direction. " Come on jungkook. I have to take more photos of you". Namjoon oppa said.
Jungkook takes a look at the ring. He takes my hand and slides the ring into my finger and smiled.
And i did the same.
"Be careful with that camera. You know how much it costs". Said hobi oppa
Dud*
"Run before I beat up your ass".
He ran like Usain bolt to save his life
Everyone started laughing.

---------------------------

You were still at your in-laws house. Standing in the balcony. Thinking about life.
"What's going on your mind Y/n". You turned around to see the owner of the voice.
"Ohhhh Taehyungie.......you scared me". You said
"Hmmmmm............I know how are you Y/n. You keep your secrets to yourself. You wont say them to anyone". He said as walked towards you and stands beside you.
You look him.
"After marriage you be will all alone,busy in home chores,No one by your side,No Namjoon hyung,No jimin. And about your husband he will be busy in work. See Y/n,If you feel lonely you should call me and i will be there for you one minute". He said which made you laugh and also happy because how much caringness he has.
"Thank TaeTae even though we weren't in lot contact after high school. You still care about me". You said and hugged him.
"Y/n...........". You pulled away from taehyung and saw
Jungkook..
"Finally............Nice to meet you again cheater". Taehyung said which made you confused.
"Do you know each other?". You asked.
" Y/n lets g- ". Jungkook was cut off
"Ex-best friend".Taehyung smirked while looking at jungkook
"Taehyung...........Just not here,Not infront of her". Jungkook said
"Why? Don't you want her to know the reality heartbreaker"
Jungkook was about to punch taehyung but you hugged him.
"Jungkook.......please don't create any scene here...please". You said which made him calm down and said
"Lets talk about it later". He said to taehyung and started to drag you out of there.
"We will talk later Y/n. Take care okay.Bye". He shouted
You just waved your hand

---------------------------------------

Silence. Complete silence on the way home.

"You and taehyung are.........."
"Friends. High school friends". You said
When you reached you waited for a while in car thinking something
"Goodnight Jungkook ". You said
And came out. You were tired af. So, you went straight to your room and changed your clothes and went to sleep.

---------------------------

Holy Moly....This is the longest chapter I've written.
Hope you like it. Bye bye take care eveyone.

And also vote my ff.

--------------------------
2 weeks later
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I already wrote this chapter 2 weeks ago.
Actually the problem was my charger stopped working. And i was frustrated af.
Then my dad bought me a new charger.
😬