Chapter 14

"Who's she". You thought

Looking confused you looked at fustrated Jungkook and Soobin standing there silently.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon......I told her You aren't in the office but she refused she said she wanna look once in your office". He explains
"Ohh goddd". Jungkook runs his hands through his hair.

"Is....Jungkook's Ex here or what?". You thought

"Maybe....Maybe Mrs.Jeon Can help". Soobin advices. You looked at him upon mentioning Mrs.
"What do you mean to say Mr.Choi". He asks and looked at him.
"Remember....aishhh....Remember when your Mother was here feeding you by her hand and adoring you on the first day of your work". He said and Jungkook nodded while walking towards him.

"She usually comes here and sits here more than an hour flirting with you.....Im sorry......but that day she left quickly after handing you the bouquet". He said hesitatingly,while frustratedly Jungkook walked towards Soobin and said.
"Get to the point Mr.Choi".

"I cant say this Sir....but if you and Mrs.Jeon stay closer like now......Physically.....she will leave quickly". Jungkook moved back understanding the idea and looked at you.

"Who's she? Whats going on?". You thought

"I'll be here in 5 minutes with her.....and....stay....closer". He shyly said and walked out closing the door.

"What happened Jungkook?". You asked getting curious second by second.
He gripped my wrist and pulled you with him to the chair he sat on.
He sat on it leaving your wrist. You looked at him. He sighed and got up.
"Y/n..you gotta help me". He said and held your hand.
"Can you tell me what's going on". You asked getting annoyed.
"Y/n you're breaking the rules". He said
"Whatever......but tell me what's going on...Who's she?" You asked cutely.

"No..Jungkook dont fall for it". Jungkook thought.

"I'll tell you...first of all help me". He said and you nodded.
He sat on his chair while you stood there confused.

"Sit on my lap". He said with no hesitation while you stood there eyes wide
"W-what". You asked in disbelief.
"You heard me Y/n......they can be here in any minute....please do whatever I say". He said and held my wrist pulling me closer to him.

"Ohh goddd..in what situation Im stuck in.....I should help him....but sitting on his lapp". You thought

You looked at him and sighed. You slowly sat on his lap from the side while your legs hanging out. You moved a bit trying to find a comfortable spot to sit which made him to hold your waist tightly. You felt butterflies in your stomach by his touch. You looked at him.
He gulped and said.
"Y/n....stop moving". He said you looked away feeling embarrassed. His hands were still on your waist.
"Wrap your hands around my neck and lay you head on my chest". He says. You closed your eyes for a second calming yourself down and slowly wrapping your hands around his neck and laying your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. Its was faster than usual.

"Stay calm". He said and moved his hands on your back and locking them there.

"Mr.Jeon Is- Ohh Sir when did you come?". Soobin asked while entering with a