Chapter 39

"Please yoongi. let me come with you!". You desperately clutched on his shirt.

Yoongi shaked his head.

"No Y/n I can't. It's very dangerous ok. It's a very dangerous work and you are carrying a baby. I can't".

"Please I'll stay by your side. I won't do anything stupid".
You teared eye said to him. You really wanted to be a part of his plan but yoongi-

"Ok fine. Stop crying". He annoyingly said knowing that your teary face can make him go from no to yes.

You quickly got up to change your clothes.

"Put this on". He handed you a id card and a
"Gun?".

"Don't use it. Until you feel like we are in trouble".
"And stay by my side. Don't say anything".

You nodded your head. Yoongi parked his car infront of the club. You got out and nervously let out a breath.

I can do this...

Walking in you both showed the Ids to the security and walked in.

"We'll go in the security room. Don't say anything ok. Even if they ask you questions, I'll answer them". You obediently nodded your head.

Yoongi showed the bartender his id. He eyed yoongi and his eyes shifted to you. The bartender looked at yoongi.

"She's my assistant". He answered him without any emotions.

The bartender nodded and told you both to follow him.

There was a long hallway and there were many rooms. VIP rooms.

And in the end of the hallway there was the security room.
The bartender knocked the room. A huge man come out and the bartender explained the situation. He eyed you both.

"Come in". The huge man said.

Yoongi softly rubbed your hand and you both walked in.

There were some men smoking making the room look a bit foggy. You looked at the man. He had a name plate on his table.

"Agent Min! Long time no see!".

"Denver..".

"What brings you here Agent Min?".

"I came here for some mission. I need to check the cctv footage of the bar".

"And what if I don't let you do that?".

"You know I got alot of evidence against you. Which can end you in one second".

Yoongi said which angered his men. As soon as those words left yoongi's mouth. The men in the room pointed thier guns at you people. You were startled. You held yoongi's hand.

Denver laughed and told his men to drop their guns. Obediently they went bcak to their places.

"You bought someone with you. For the first time. Girlfriend huh?". He smirked