Chapter 28

Sitting on the couch beside Jungkook,you fiddled with your Fingers feeling bored. Chaeyoung sat infront of you on the other couch. Your cramps were not that serious but you wanted to rest. You Clenched your stomach with your hand thinking it would help.

"So...Y/n...". You raised your head and looked at Chaeyoung as she called you. You nodded you head and smiled.
"Is Jungkook taking good care of you?".
Hearing Jungkook's name,you took a glimpse of him and answered.
"Of course he is". You warmly smiled. Chaeyoung smiled and shaked her head.
"I wanted to ask.....You are Park and Jungkook is Jeon....Then Noona?". You asked her. She giggled and looked at Jungkook who was smiling sheepishly.

"Well...Jungkook was transferred to our college and it was his first day....I was sitting on a bench reading a book while hearing some music...And then what happened Jungkook?"
She asked him,Jungkook looked at me.

"And then....I was confused and didn't know where to go.....I saw Noona sitting on the bench I thought she was my senior and approached her and called her...Sunbaenim....Sunbaenim...-".
"I was too much concentrated in reading that I didn't even hear him". Chaeyoung said and giggled.
"She wasn't answering me....and I shouted aloud....NOOONA!".

I flinched at the sudden scream from Jungkook and chuckled.
"His voice was too loud that I did hear the noona even though I had my volume on Full".

"She was like....What the heck...I apologised to her and asked her for the directions-".
"Before going he was like...Thank you Noona,I hope I will see you around". Chaeyoung imitated Jungkook's voice which made me laugh.

"And then the twist was....When I entered my class she was sitting there". Jungkook said and giggled.
"When the class ended..I turned and quickly walked towards her...You aren't my Sunbaenim,Noona i asked her.....She was sooo annoyed because i was calling her noona and said....Yea Im not and stop calling me Noona....Being the annoying brat I am...I always called her noona". Jungkook chuckled after finishing the last part.
"Then we were paired to do projects and stuff and we became close". Chaeyoung said with a warm smile on her face.
"You didn't stop him from calling you Noona?". You asked as they both giggled.
"I did....I told him to stop calling me that...So he said ok...Two times it would be Chaeyoung.....And again he would be back with Noona...It became he habit to him".
"Chaeyoung-ssi-...-".
"Heyyyy....I told you to call me unnie or Chaeyoung Right?". She playfully glared at me. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Ok Unnie-".
"Wait....If she's unnie....Then you should call me oppa too". Jungkook demands which makes your eyes to widen.
"W-What...I'm not going to call you that!". You denied feeling the word was too cliche for you to call him but it wasn't that cliche when you call oppa to your other guy friends and your own brother

"You have to!".
"No!".
"Yes!".
"No!".
"Yes!".

"Yahhhhh....Stop fighting!". Chaeyoung shouted which made both of you to shut up instantly.

"But....He is one who started it". You said with a pout and blinked your eyes cutely to make Chaeyoung to take your side which successfully made her melt at your cuteness.

"Aigoooo....She's soo cute". She said and got up from the couch and pinched my cheeks and again plopped on the couch. You blushed and looked at Jungkook. He had a annoyed look on his face.

"Y/n darling!". You turned your head after hearing Jungkook's grandma calling out your name.
"Come...Let me show you our backyard". She said and smiled softly. You immediately got up and walked behind her.