Chapter 25

Walking back to the hotel room. You quickly took your clothes and went to take a shower.

Wearing some black sweatpants and white Tee you walked out to see Jungkook using his phone sitting on the edge of the bed while a towel hanging on his shoulder and his hair was slightly wet.
You dried you hair with the towel and sat on the bed away from Jungkook. Throwing the towel on the other side of the bed. You laid down feeling tired.

You felt like annoying him. Getting an idea you smirked. You lefted you toe and tickled him on the waist. Jungkook jumped at the sudden tickling sensation. You smiled and did the same again. He giggled a little and held you toe.

"Stop!". He said but you countied.
He threw his phone on the other side of bed and hovered over you. Your eyes became wide and cheeks red as tomatoes. Jungkook slowly moved his hands to your waist and started tickling you.
"J-Jungkook...No!". You trying to move away from his touch. You were kicking you legs but he held them with his knees. He giggled seeing you laughing nonstop.
"S-Stop!". You shouted breathlessly while laughing.
"Say you are sorry. Come on". He commands and stops tickling. You glared at him.
"No. I won't".
"Ok then". He started tickling again. You held his hands trying to push him away but...you couldn't.
"Ok....I-Im....sorry!". You shouted which made him stop in satisfaction.
He layed beside you. You noticed the your Tee was lefted showing you waist,you quickly straighten it and looked at Jungkook. His eyes were closed and he was breathing softly.

"Let's go out". He said with his eyes closed.
"But I'm tired". You denied.
He looked at you with a pout and puppy eyes.

"Come on....No puppy eyes..I fall for them....Urghh". You thought.

You sighed and nodded your head. Jungkook smiled and clapped his hands in excitement.
You got up to wear your shoes.
"Y/n....Go get changed". He said and pointed at the bathroom. You sighed.
"Oh come on-".
"No now". Jungkook commanded.
"You sound like my mom". You said and walked towards the closet in which yours and Jungkooks clothes were placed neatly. Grabbing something causal,you walked in the bathroom.

You brushed your hair few times an looked at yourself one last time and walked out

You brushed your hair few times an looked at yourself one last time and walked out. Seeing Jungkook all ready,you smiled. He was weaing a white shirt and and black ripped jeans. He smiled at you and took his wallet and phone. You grabbed you phone and walked behind him as he walked towards the door.

"Where should we go?". Jungkook asked as you both were standing on the footpath. You felt a sudden pain in your stomach which made you frown.

"What the heck was that....Probably I would be hungry". You thought

The climate was chilly and sun was going down. You looked around and saw a mall.
"Jungkook there's a mall. Should we go there?". You asked Jungkook who was looking at direction You pointed.
He nodded and walked with you.