Chapter 8

Y/n's POV
My eyes opened. I looked around then my eyes fell on the clock.
7:30.....I'll just sleep a little bit. I think I'm forgetting something.
Something bothers me when i tried to sleep for bit. I closed my eyes. Then I remember something.

"I want my breakfast sharp at 7:00. Got it".
"Okayy".

My eyes shot open. I turned around and looked beside me.
Its empty........
I got up and my feet landed on the rose petals. I ran downstairs while fixing my hair and making it in a bun.
I quickly got downstairs. There he is, sitting on the couch arms crossed. He knew i came down So, he takes a look on his wrist watch and then looks at me. Jungkook walks up to me and stands infront of me.
"What did i tell you?". He asked in a deep voice
No voice came out from mouth. I just stood there. Its better to apologies So that I don't get punished.
"Im sorry. I was tired from yesterday and over slept". I pout thinking that he will melt at my cuteness.
But he looked me with a serious face. Shitt what should i do.
"I'll forgive you for this time". He said which made me relief
"Better get up early from tomorrow". He says and takes his phone and opens the door. Suddenly I feel I should love my husband even if he is rude to me. So, i ran to him before he gets out.
"Jungkook!". He stops and turns around.
If i dont do this now i wont do it forever.
I hugged him and pulled away and smiled.
"Have a great day". He seemed to be shock by my sudden action. He just nod and left. After the door got closed. I fell on my knees feeling weak after the sudden hug i gave him. My heart beating faster. Ahhh- what is this new feeling. I went upstairs and just bursh my teeth because I feel hungry.I didn't even realise that i was still in his clothes.

His clothes smell like him. I smiled like an idiot.

Ding dong*

I opened the door.
"Y/nnn". He jumped on me. I hugged him tight.
"What are you doing here Jimin?". I ask him. He pouts.
"I missed you". He said. "Stop with that face you look ugly".
But the reality was my heart always melts at cute faces.
He came in and sat on the kitchen countertop swinging his legs while i cooked breakfast. "did you eat?". I ask him
"No". He answers while munching on apple he took from the fruit basket.
I felt his gaze on me. So I took a glance of him. When our eyes meet. He smirked.
"What is it?". I questioned him.
He pointed me and smirked again."It hasn't been a day and you are wearing your husband's clothes".
I pinched him. He shouted. "I didn't have clothes to wear so I borrowed for him.Idiot!". I say in anger while he teased me.
"Yea..yea whatever". He says. I shrugged and then he began to watch his phone. I avoid him for a while.
"Heyy-". He called but I ignored him.
"I will be here in a minute okay. Wait". He says and and gets off from the kitchen countertop.
The door opened but didn't get closed. Hmmm...? What is he doing?. I just shrugged it and do my work but i was soo curious. So,I off the flame and get out of the kitchen.
Boxes and suitcases.
He came inside with another box and set it down.
"I was just teasing you. I came here with your stuff baby". He said
I look at him for while with blank expression and lips curved up by themselves. He came to me and hugged me and pulled away.
"Your mom called me saying that namjoon hyung is busy with other stuffs and she was worried saying that you wont have clothes to wear So she kind of asked me for help". He said and i smiled.

Few moments later..........

Jimin left after having breakfast with me and I organised my stuffs and clothes. Then cleaned the room. Urgggggh being alone sucks. After finishing everything I collapsed on the bed.

Ring Ring*

"Unknown"

"Hello?".
"Hello Y/n". Its the voice i know.
"Hmm. What is it?".
"Mom and dad are organising a party". He says
"Okayy and what is it going to be about?".
"Ohh its about me taking over the company".
"So what you want me to do?". I ask him
"I'm gonna send a dress. You should be ready and i will come pick you up at 8:00 okay".
"Ne......I will do it".
"Hmm...Im gonna hang up now". He says
"Okayyy".