Chapter 16

Sitting on the bed running your hand through your hair in frustration. Then you remembered,your friend was here. Quickly grabbing your phone and a wallet to keep the credit card Jungkook gave to you. You walked down,seeing him sitting on the couch using his phone.

"I was thinking of going to grocery shopping. Will you join me?". You asked while joining him on the couch.

"Hmm...sure cupcake". He said while pinching your cheeks.
"Heyyy". You shouted and push his hands away while he giggled.

"Okay thennn lets go". You said as you stood up from the couch.
You grabbed your phone and wallet and took the credit card.
You quickly went to wear your shoes then Taehyung stopped you.
"Y/n.....You're still in your PJS". He said and giggled. You looked down at yourself and then you hit your forehead with your palm.
Throwing your phone and wallet on the couch,you walked to your room.

Wearing something simple,you walked down seeing Taehyung sitting on the same spot

"Let's go". You said and stood infront of him. He got up as you took your phone and wallet and went towards the door while he trailed behind you.
You took the keys from the table.
"You bought your car?". You asked as you locked the door as you got out.
He hummed in response. He got in the driver seat and you in the front seat beside him.

You reached the nearest store. You got out by your own and walked in the store as Taehyung kept walking behind you.

You kept adding the things that weren't available in the house in the cart.
"Jungkook just took you to the room for talking something right?. Not to take the file. No?". Taehyung asked as he come walking beside you. You looked at him hesitating to answer.
"Aniyoo.....he really came to take the file". You lied even after knowing that Taehyung will always figure out if you're telling the truth or not.
"Ohh really?. Then why there wasnt a file in his hand". He asked and his lips curved up in a smirk.
"Ohh..hmmm....he said he already took that file to office and forgot about that". You said and looked away.

"Lying is too hard for me". You thought

"Whatever Cupcake. I already know that he took you to the room to say 'Stay away from me'." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes
You sighed. "He gets jealous easily i can sense that. He totally thinks I will do something behind his back or whatever. I just told him that you're my friend".
"He literally glared at me and got out of the house". Taehyung said.
"Heyy.....You're like a wife of some CEO and you come to get the groceries by yourself?". He asked. You smiled and answered.
"Tae...I want to live a normal life".

You paid for the groceries and loaded them into the car.
"Breakfast?". He asked.
"No. I didn't". You answered shortly.
"Okayyy then let's go to the favourite cafe of yours". Taehyung screamed making you cover your ears.
"Gezzz. Kim Taehyung. Stop shouting and concentrate on driving". You scolded
"Otherwise what?". He asked.
"What what?. We both will die,you idiot". You say and smacked his head.
"Yea yea....You still have aloooot of things to do in your life". Taehyung stated.
"Like what?". You asked getting curious of why he was saying things like that.
"Like.....hmmmm.....Yeaaaa Making some cute cute nephews and nieces for me". He said and looked at you wiggling his eyebrow. Your cheeks turned red on thinking of having kids with Jungkook. You looked away,looking the street outside.