Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

Walking side to side on the street walking towards our destination. I was wearing my black coloured slides. In one hand,I had my phone and a bag which contained a small blanket which could possibly fit 2-3 people and 2 towels. While other was swunging on the side and was occasionally bumping to the person's free hand beside me.

And the person was non other than.
Jeon Jungkook.
I kept smiling and and kept taking a glimpse of Jungkook.

What the hell is wrong with me?

My hand again bumped with his. I moved my hand but he held it and looked at me making my cheeks to warm up. I looked away and kept walking hand in hand with him.

Upon reaching I layed the blanket on the sand and Jungkook opened the big umbrella for some shade.
I sat with my legs crossed while Jungkook was sitting beside me the same way I was sitting. I looked around and was having a urge to go in the water. I thought about the shirt.
Should I remove it?.
I looked at Jungkook,he was already looking at me. I bite my lip in nervousness.
What will he think?
That thought made me break the eye contact with him.

"What is it?". Jungkook's voice made me look at him again.
I hesitated and again started biting my lower lip.
"I-I....Nothing". I almost shouted and looked away.
Goddd help me!

"Let's go in the water". He said and stood up. I looked at as he was leaving the blanket area. I stood up immediately.
"J-Jungkook". I hesitatingly called his name.
Jungkook turned around and raised his one eyebrow.
"I want to come too". I said not saying the real thing I wanted to.
"I never said No tho". He replies with his hands on his hips.

He came forward and held the hem of my shirt actually his shirt. My eyes widen i kept my hands on his not letting him do anything.
"Are you afraid to remove it?". He said and lefted the shirt little bit and I held his hands tight. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it quickly because my brain wasn't processing at the moment.
"Come on Y/n". He said which kind of made me think that he won't judge. I hesitated at first and removed my hands from the top of his and looked at him. He smiled and I nodded.

From where the heck I got confidence?

He lefted the shirt and removed it and let it fall on the blanket. I looked at him as kept staring at me. I blushed and looked away. I saw him moving,when i saw him...
He was shirtless.

Look at that toned body of his...Y/n...what the heck is wrong with you?

I looked at his face and his eyes were already settled on me.
He moved forward which made me stumble back a little.
Jungkook placed his hands on my waist and pulled me which made our chests to come in contact. He leaned down and gave a quick peck on my lips and forehead. I blushed at his sudden kiss.He turned me around. Now he was back hugging me. He kept his chin on my shoulder. I got confused at his behaviour.

"What are you doing Jungkook?". I asked him.
"Some jerks are staring at you,my baby. Just showing them that you belong to me". He answered honestly and turned me to face him. I looked around to see if someone is staring at me or not.
"Come on let's go. If you find them,you will feel uncomfortable". Jungkook said and dragged me with him towards the water. He kept his hand on mine and dragged me until our bodies where not totally drowned by the water.

The water was touching my chin while for Jungkook it was only upto his chest.

I will probably go home and search how to grow tall.

He removed his hand from mine and kept it on my waist pulling me close to him. I kept my hands on his chest to maintain some distance.

"Are you blushing Mrs.Jeon?". He asked me with a cheeky smile on his face.
"What?No!". I said and looked away from his gaze.
"You can't lie to me when you right infront of me". He stated and smirked. I splashed some water on him getting annoyed.
He moved his hands from my wrist and splashed water which made my hair wet. I glared at him and splashed the water again. He giggled and moved forward to me pinched my cheek. I pulled his hand away from my cheek and pouted.

"Cute".

I was sitting on the blanket while a towel was wrapped around me which also covered my legs. Jungkook was gone to get some ice cream. I sighed and looked around and saw some guy coming towards me. I raised my eyebrow at him as he kneeled down to my level but thankfully he was away from me.
"Hey beautifully".
I didn't answer and raised my eyebrow again.
"Can i get you number princess?". The guy asked.
I was about to answer but saw Jungkook coming with Two small packages in his hands. I looked at the guy and smiled.

"See,My husband is coming and he would break your bones. So,Just act like a fan and quickly act like you are taking a photo with me. Fast!". I explained with a smile on my face.

The guy quickly took his phone and acted he was taking a photo. He got up and waved at me. I bowed and waved back. Jungkook glared at the guy who quickly left.

"Who was he?". I knew it that he would ask this. He sat on the blanket right beside me.
"Some fan". I said and reached for the ice cream in his hand but he didn't let me take it which made me pout in anger.
Jungkook smirked and pointed his cheek and I immediately understood.
"No way I'm gonna kiss you!". I angrily answered and looked at him. He shrugged
"Ok fine. No kiss,No ice cream". He said and looked at me with a teasing look.
I whined and hesitatingly got on my knees and leaned forward but i got a idea. I leaned even more which only made my lips to brush his cheek. I looked down and quickly snatched the ice cream and landed on my place. I giggled and happily opened my ice cream pack.
"Heyy...that's not fair". He said with annoyed look on his face. I smiled at me and licked my ice cream.

----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and also for the small chapter. I'm just alot tired and couldn't publish.
Sorry and love you for supporting me ❤️.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes
Sorry again and also vote my chaps.
Love u cuties ❤️.
And also sorry if I'm not satisfying you with the storyline.