Chapter 17

You were Getting ready in your room while Jungkook was getting ready in the guest room.

You put on some little makeup and walked out. Seeing Jungkook leaning on the wall using his phone. You looked at his outfit and said.

"Jungkook we aren't going to an business meeting". He looked at you and then looked at his outfit. He was wear and tuxedo with a nice tie.

"What isn't it looking nice?". He asked and got closer to you. You held his wrist and dragged him to the room that you both share.

You leave his wrist and walk to the closet that also you both share.
You took a demin jacket,white tee and a black jeans and handed them to him.

You smiled and left,closing the door behind you.

You were downstairs waiting for your husband. Upon hearing the sound feet tapping against the stairs. You looked at the man you've been waiting for.

He looked at you and smiled. You looked at his hair,they were still in the way they were when he wore his tuxedo. You walked to him to change his hairstyle. Jungkook stopped as he saw you coming towards him. You reached for his hair but you were too short for it.
Jungkook giggled while you pouted looking angryly. He leaned down to your level. Seeing his face too close to yours. Your eyes widen but you stayed in your place.
You ruffled his hair few time making them look better.

"You look pretty". Jungkook complimented.
You thanked him.

"Y/n compliment him too....say him that he is handsome.....No i cant....say it....No i-....say it".

"You....look....handsome..too". You stuttered and looked away.
"What?!". He almost shouted.
"Aahh....Nothing". You said and quickly turned around and walked to the couch to take your phone.

"Say it again". He said and turned you around. Staring in his eyes while he stared at you. You cheeks turned red.
"Say it Jeon Y/n". He ordered. You looked away feeling shy.
He turned your head by grabbing your chin.
You gave up and said.

"You look handsome". You looked away from embarrassment. You felt his soft lips on your cheek. You eyes widen.
"Thanks baby". He said and walked away.

You stood their like a statue,shooked by the scene that just happened. Jungkook looked at you and chuckled. He walked towards you.

"Now come on or I will kiss one more time but this time somewhere eles". Jungkook said and stared at your lips.
You quickly took your phone and started running to door. Jungkook laughed and walked behind you.