Chapter 49

You couldn't believe. You kept on Gaslighting yourself saying that jungkook's alive, he's here. You were in shock. You were in so much shock that you won't believe that he's no more.

The grip on your fore arms loosened again and the guard unlocked the handicuff from your hands. You wanted to see Jungkook. You wanted him.

You turned around slowly not wanting to see him laying there lifeless.

"Happy birthday!".

There he was standing there with his bunny smile. You felt like you were dreaming. You felt like your were going crazy. You felt like you were hallucinating.

Until you saw your others friends behind him smiling and laughing. Jisoo held a cake with the number 23 candle on it.

It was your birthday.

"Jungkook". You terribly left his name as a sob and hugged him tight and there you go you started sobbing hard again.

"You fucking idiot. Do you know how much scared I was? I hate you!". You hit his chest with both of your fists which you knew won't effect him at all. Jungkook giggled and held both your wrists, trying to stop you ignoring the "I hate you" you let out

Cause he knew how much loved him.

"I thought it was the end". You sobbed in his chest as he caresed your back calming you down. You held him tight never wanting to let him go.

"I'm sorry baby". He held your cheeks warmly in his hands and kissed you hard. It's was not arousing or any other feeling but love.

You could only feel love in that kiss. Your tears couldn't stop as you kissed him.

The others looked happily at the couple.
Jungkook actually went to the dorm for help. He finally sat down with everyone and talked about all the past. Had small arguments but everything was settled down. Jungkook apologied even tho it wasn't his fault. Jin apologied for making decisions on his own. Everyone gave each other a tight hug and then Jungkook came up with the situation he was going through. And the idea was by-

"Who's idea was it?". You glared at Jungkook and all everyone did was stare at Taehyung.

He knows you are for sure gonna take out your slipper but before you even do that. He sat on his knees and bowed infront of you.

"Please forgive me. Your royal highness.
I ask for forgiveness".

He looked at you as you didn't reply to him. He seriously for up from his position and hugged you.

"Sorry Y/n. To be honest. The dailogs were scripted by Jiminie".

"What? Don't push it on me. It was chaeyoung noona". Jimin did what told Taehyung not to do and pushed it on chaeyoung.

"Okay fine you immature kids. We all are sorry, please forgive us".

You giggled and nodded your head which made everybody to cheer.

"Did he really hit you. How did you get all these bruises?". You asked worried thinking that he might be in pain.

"Baby. Jisoo did these with her makeup".
Jungkook chuckled and cupped you waist. You pouted as all were in this plan without you even being a little suspicious.

"Y/n. Meet my fiance". Chaeyoung said which made you look at the person. He was the same guard from before the one who terribly looked familiar to you.

"Mark, Y/n. Y/n, Mark". Chaeyoung said which made you clear that familiar feelings from you.

"Hi Y/n. You dont remember me?". He said and smiled

You thought for a bit. Mark. Mark.

"Ahhhh. You are that Mark from the convinence store". You smiled in relief as

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Damn. I'm so sorry. I forgot you". You were kinda sad cause he helped you with your groceries and your messed up feelings.

He waved his hand not minding it at all.

"Happy birthday baby". Jungkook said kissed your knuckles. You smiled the happiest.

You looked around everyone seemed happy and everything was back to normal. Yours and jungkook's misunderstanding was cleared as well as Jungkook and the boys too. And all you thought was

So this is what happy ending looks like..

The end

_______________________

Thankyou for everything