Chapter 27

You woke up caged in strong arms around you. You instantly knew who it was. Your back was pressed against his toned chest as he securly held you. You wiggled to get away from his grip but his strong arms didn't even budge.

"Wait.....this isnt our hotel room". You thought after looking around.

You looked around and saw a table with a Ps and some games and controllers in the corner of the room which was just beside the bed. A book shelf with few books and some trophies on top of it. Then a big photo frame hanging on the wall got your attention.

It was Jungkook but beside him was.....

Taehyung.

"He hate him to guts but still has his photo.....True friendship.....But what happened between them?". You thought with a frown on your face.

You shaked your head and turned around. Seeing his face covered with his hair. You brushed them off with your hand a little bit. You smiled softly seeing his bunny face. You admired him closely and saw a mole under his lips. Placing your hand on his right cheek you realised he had a small scar which you found cute. Again you thoughts went back on thinking about who's house it is. Failing in guessing you decided you wake your husband up.

"Jungkook....". You tapped his cheek softly to wake him up but his was in his deep sleep.
"Jungkook....".
"Hmm?". Finally he hummed with his husky voice which you found kind of attractive.
"Wake up....and let me go". You said and placed your hands on his chest and pushed him a little.
"5 minutes". Jungkook said and pulled you closer which made your nose to brush against his. Your cheeks flushed,you wanted push him away but your body parts stopped working at the moment.
You took a deep breath and shaked him a little.
"Jungkook...Let me go". You whispered since he was way to close to you.
"Stop it Y/n.....Just let me sleep".
Jungkook said and held you tight. No letting you to go.
"Can you Atleast tell me where are we?". You asked

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. He looked in your eyes and smiled.
"This is my Gr-".

"GOOD MORNING KIDS!!".

You pushed Jungkook away and sat up to look at the person.
You tilted your head while admiring.

"Look Grandmaa....She isn't letting me to sleep". Jungkook sat and said with a pout on his face as a child who didn't get his favourite toy from the toy store.
You looked away and scoffed but something clicked your in your mind.

"Look Grandmaa....".

You immediately stood up and got infront of her and did a 90 degrees bow.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Y/n-"
"Jeon Y/n". Jungkook corrected you. You glared at him while he sealed his lips trying to stop himself from laughing.
"I'm Jeon Y/n. I'm 22 years old. I like to paint and listen to mus-".

She held your shoulder which made you stop. You looked at her in a mixed expression. She softly smiled at you and patted your shoulder.
"I know you. There's no need of Introducing yourself".
You glared at Jungkook as soon as you heard him laughing. Being embarrassed you looked down.
"Aigooo...". Jungkook got up from the bed. He came towards you and pinched your cheeks softly. You pushed his hands away and looked away.

"Yahh...What do you think? You thought she doesn't know you?". Jungkook asked while chuckling. You looked at him and nodded your head.
He kept laughing while holding his stomach which made him to fall on the bed. You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion.