Chapter 45

Author's Pov

You woke up hearing your phone ring. You wanted to sleep more but seems like someone wanted you to wake up. 
It was yoongi.

"Hello yoongles".

"Y/n..the reports are out. I will pick you up at 4. Be ready okay?".

You were extremely happy. Finally everything is gonna be alright.

"Okay yoongi. I will call you when I'm ready "

"Okay cupcake bye".

"Bye".

Placing your phone on the bed. You entered the bathroom and did your morning routine.

Walking out you looked through your clothes and picked out a black jeans and a casual white button down shirt. But seems like the shirt was not fitting you.

You looked through your closet your hoodies and sweatshirt were in the laundry basket. Sighing and nibbing on your lips, you had no other option then borrowing some clothes from your husband until you buy some maternity dresses and oversized clothes.

Caressing your bump softly. You felt sad.

"I'm sorry baby. I never had the time to talk to you. I hope everything gets alright between me and your dad. He's gonna love you more than anything". You smiled sadly and picked up the towel.

Throwing your towel on your shoulders you tried to cover your upper naked body and walked out of your room.

You looked around and saw Jungkook sitting on the stool placed near the kitchen counter. Drinking his coffee while scrolling through his phone.

Hesitatingly you walked to him. Your presence made Jungkook to raise his head from his phone.

Seeing you like that his cheeks turned red.

"Why is he blushing. He saw more than this".

You blushed at your thought.

"Y/n...".

"Jungkook Can i borrow Your shirt or maybe any hoddie. My clothes don't fit me anymore". You kinda felt embarassed.
Even though you wore his clothes before.

"Yes ba- Y/n".

Placing his cup on the counter. He walked away to his room. You patiently waited for him.

You heard jungkook's footsteps. Which made you looked behind. You walked to him. Jungkook placed a black sweatshirt on your hands.

"Thankyou. I will wash it...and return it tomorrow". Saying that you looked in his eyes. Those borwn eyes made you feel like you wanna drown in them. They were huge and beautiful.

"You don't have to um....do that".

He said and left. You walked to the room and wore the sweatshirt. It was huge and comfy and also smelled like him.