Chpater 20

You groan and wake up from an massive headach. You were about to sit up but were caged by a arm you looked at your right. Seeing your husband sleeping peacefully. You smiled seeing his bunny face.
Remembering yesterday nights scenes. You pouted and thought of Taehyung. You cried but Jungkook was there for you.
You again smiled remembering how he cuddled you and rubbed you back.

It's okay baby. Stop crying now

Even though you were crying and sobbing you heard his baby.
You smiled and removed his arm from your waist carefully not to wake him up and went to bathroom to do your morning routine.

Messaging your head,you exited the bathroom and went downstairs to cook breakfast.
You walked in the kitchen and wore your apron and started cooking.

"Good morning". Jungkook said as he came towards you.
"Good morning". You replied and smiled
You were still cooking. He came towards you and hugged you from behind. You blush and tried to concentrate on cooking. He kept his chin on your left shoulder which made his breath to hit your neck and give you goosebumps. You turned your head a little bit and looked him. His eyes were closed.

You turned back and cooked the remaining food and tapped his cheek with your hand. He opened his eyes and looked at you with a smile. He moved away and sits on the chair. You placed the breakfast infront of him.

You sat infront of him and layed your head on the table because of the headache.
"You shouldn't have cried that much. I'm sure you've a headache right now". He said as you lift your head and looked at him and nodded your head. You laid your head on the table again
"Take a pain killer". He said again. You nodded your head and again laid your head on the table again.
"Come on Y/n. Get up". He said and shaked you. You lifted your head and looked at him with a annoyed expression.
"Just let me sleep for a minute". You said and layed your head on the table again. You heard the chair move but you were still in same position.

"Come on take this". He siad as you raised your head and looked at him. A pain killer with a glass of water. You made a disgusted face and shaked your head saying No.
"I don't like it". You said and looked at Jungkook.
"Take it or-". He said in a warning tone. You trying to be confident asked. "Or what?."
"Or....I will tell your Mom and dad that you dont want to go to honeymoon because you don't like Jeju". He said as fast as possible.
You gave him a shocked expression.
"What! You cant do that!". You shouted,He smirked at his smartness.
"Then...take it". He said and gave you the painkiller. You waited for a while and placed the painkiller on your tongue and gulped it down with the water. After drinking it you made a disgusted expression. Jungkook chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I'm gonna go to take a bath". Jungkook said,you looked at him and just nodded your head still trying to get over from the disgusting taste of the Painkiller.

You were sitting on the couch drinking banana milkshake. You got up from the couch to place the glass in the sink. You heard some shuffling sounds So,you turned around. You saw Jungkook sitting on the couch. You turned around and started washing the glass.

Ding dong*

You placed the glass on the stand and turned around to go and open the door but Jungkook was already on his way.
You heard the door open and got closed. You heard footsteps.

You got out off the kitchen to see who was there. When you looked at the person you stopped. You didn't know what to do. Go and hug or stand there and greet.