Chapter 44

"Why are you here?".

"What do you mean why are you here? This is my home too".

Jungkook's Pov

Even after hurting her badly. Here she is standing there looking beautiful and strong  as ever...as if nothing happened.

When she left i knew I was doing something wrong. I knew there were some misunderstandings and I'm ready to solve them but seeing her looking a bit fragile made me feel guilty as fuck. She looks like she didn't eat anything properly.
My eyes went to her bump. Is that really my child.

"Jeon Jungkook. This is your child!".

Shaking my head. I nodded my head at her.

"Are...Are you hungry?". I asked her. Fuck that felt so awkward.

Her eyes widen. She was surprised. She shaked her hand and head saying no. I frowned.

"You must be tired. Take rest. I have ice cream". She cutely lifted the ice cream bucket. Melted my heart man. Even tho I did horrible things to her she doesn't have any hate for me. Makes me wanna hug her and cry my eyes out.

Y/n's Pov

He asked if I was hungry. I'm gonna cry now. Holding your tears. You walked to him and hugged him tight.

"Why are you doing this?". He asked feeling a bit emotional. And slowly he hugged me back

"I'm sorry". I confessed. Not only he was at fault but i was too.

"Y/n...it's better if you stay away from me. Cause I keep on hurting you". He sighed sadly and looked at my glassy eyes.

I shaked my head in his chest and held his blazer tight not wanting to let him go.

"You are my forbidden desire Jungkook. Even if I leave you. I keep running back to you". I could see tears in his eyes. It hurts to see him like this.

"I will fix everything. So please wait for me". I layed my head on his chest and felt his heartbeat. It was calming. He was my saviour.

And then I remembered the harddisk Yoongi gave me.

Pulling away from the hug. I cleared my throat so that I won't embarasse myself with a voice crack.

Pulling out the harddisk from the pocket of my jacket. I handed him it. Jungkook looked confused.

"It's something you should look at. It's important".

I said and walked to the couch. Took my ice cream bucket and walked in my room.

Jungkook's Pov.

Walking in our room. I placed the harddisk on the table and sighed. I missed her so much. Is it something about her?

Changing my clothes. I walked to my work table and plugged the harddisk into my laptop and opened the file.

The file was named as my name.