Daze of thoughts

While it may be difficult to believe in the power of the stars and destiny, we have to remember that art imitates life and vice versa. Still have trouble believing in the power of true love? Let's see what happens after you read this story of destined lovers……

It's true that we make our own decisions that influence our destiny but destiny does have its own ways ……. It gets us back to what was meant for us but we missed due to our choice of different paths ….. it's just we stay oblivious to it…..

At present time:

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights and a girl was sitting on a bean bag in her balcony with a cup of black coffee in one hand and a book in the other. Amidst the rustling of leaves, chirping of birds flying back to their nest and cool breeze.

The girls thoughts: 

Its 'pride and prejudice', I must have read it quite a few times when I was in my early teens, I would always wonder would there be a Mr. Darcy for me as well. In the search for my Mr. Right here I was heartbroken I had two breakups in the last five years.

I was 25 and on a self-prescribed 'man ban.' To be honest, I had zero interest or time to date or even flirt. It had been a year to my last breakup and had just finished a long span of full-time work with no holidays and me time. The little bit of time I would get I would either spend time with family or on my business work. 

Thus, I decided to take this year a little slow, I was only taking one day's shoots or projects for a short duration currently and working a few hours on my business on the off days.

This was the first time after I joined the industry that I was having this much free time. So I decided to join a nearby sports club as a member. Also, to enroll myself in the self defense class that used to be conducted there twice in a year. 

My friend had told me that they taught really well and the sports club was also quite good, it even had an Olympic size pool and a separate pool with high rise diving boards. This was enough to get me interested in the sports club.  

The following day was an off day so I decided to pay a visit to the sports club in the morning. Then I could just spend some time in the nearby restaurant along with my few college friends. 

This happened to be one of my favourite places to hangout with my friends and it's been really long. I have neither met my friends nor been to this place.

She heard her name being called out which brought her back from her thoughts and she realized it had become dark and her mom was calling her for dinner.

She got up looking at the cup of coffee which was empty by now, she didn't know when she finished it and the other side was the novel which she had just begun and forgotten about it while being lost in her thoughts.

Sighing, she quickly kept everything in the room, locked the balcony and left for her dinner. After a hearty time chit chatting with her parents she came back, kept things ready for the next day and dozed off.

Precap: Who is she?