Reaction Task - 2

Here is your next part and thanks to the regular ones for your input and feedback and yes this time even for the different ideas also ...... Hope it keeps coming ......

So, this is your second update for the day for this story and the third update that I am giving in total ......

So, yaa these were your gifts for new year ......

Happy 2023 once again 💃🏻

By the way ye ek crazy reader ki wajah se hai jisne comment kar kar ke dimaag kharab kar diya hai ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I came out of my thoughts as soon as we were called in ...... That mere announcement had a different effect on me ...... I had a different feeling ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching the place I immediately shut my feelings inside my heart and decided to focus on the task .........

For me it was neccesay that Karan and I become VIP's and one of us only becom becomes the king or the queen of the biggboss house .......

Coming back to the task we were put in the houses in the following order ......

Karan                    Simba
Vishal                    Akasa
Nishant                 Devoleena Pratik                    Umar
Raquesh               Tejasswi
Jay                          Vikas G.
Neha Bh.

And the ones outside were Nusha, Yogita, Rashmi, Rakhi, Shamita, Afsana, Ieshaan, Meisha, Donal, Bichukle, Rajiv .......

These eleven people who were there outside had divided the contestants amongst themselves for torturing them .......

Nusha: Karan
Yogita: Karan
Rashmi: Tejasswi
Rakhi: Tejasswi
Shamita: Tejasswi, Umar
Afsana: Vishal, Jay, Neha
Ieshaan: Pratik, Vikas
Meisha: Simba, Pratik
Donal: Umar, Raquesh
Bichukle: Devoleena,        Tejasswi
Rajiv: Tejasswi, Akasa

Sir, announced the beginning of tasks and within seconds Shamita came towards Umar and me and started putting the ice in our clothes.

Umar was trying to get rid of the ice by moving, shifting and swaying his clothes a little. Whereas, on the other side I did not want to waste my energy doing all of that as I knew if I remove this she would bring more and put that ........

Soon rakhi brought a pan that was hot with burnt chillies inside ...... She brought it infront of my nose and opened the lid ...... and the entire area where I was was filled with chilly smoke which made my nostrils, nasal passage and my throat burn badly due to inhaling all of that smoky air .......

All inmates were looking on as afterall this also I refused to budge from my place ....... I was also feeling cold as the ice cubes had started turning into water
...... The water was chilling and sending shivers down my spine ......

Nishant whom I had met twice outside the biggboss house ...... Started cheering and hooting for me .....

So, sweet of him for trying to encourage me by telling that, " Kya ye wahi Tejasswi Prakash hai jo khatron ke khiladi mein kitni bhi der paani mein reh sakti thi ..... Aur abb yahan kya hai bas thodi si barf .... " ..... And he started mocking and laughing at them ........