Dumb Kundrri

Hello dear readers ......

Here you'll go with your next update ...... And i need your reviews and comments ...... Afterall is book ke last ke kuch update bache hain .... I guess 3 more left that's it ..... And try complete it by the end of this week only ..... Abb tohh aap sab khush hain naa .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But what was the most shocking thing was that even after being exposed so badly Yogita had the guts to ask such a big thing ......

To ask the one she wronged .... To ask Karan to forfeit his chance to meet his family just to prove that even if for a second he had truly considered her as a friend .......

Or else it would be evident that not only she used him for her profit but also he had used her for his benefits .....

#

In all of this Karan was completely shattered ..... Emotionally broken and vulnerable .....

And why wouldn't he be ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He has every right in the world to be sad and broken ..... Who wouldn't be after knowing that the person whom you were in a relationship with for so many years .......

The girl for whom you went against your family ..... Against your friends ...... For whom you lost your ownself and changed into the person she wanted to see you like ......

Cheated on you and dumped you for someone else ..... And still wanted to seek revenge from you by maligning your character ......

The people whom you trusted blindly have been the ones to stab you in your back ......

And yet those people had the audacity to expect that he would still keep sacrificing his dear things for their petty benefits .....

They still asked him for the proof of his loyalty towards them ...... When him keeping constant silence to prevent them from getting character assassinated was the biggest proof itself. ......

Had it been someone else in place of him .... The person would have revealed everything and would have come out clean himself ......

And all these people who are accusing him right now would have been running to hide their faces from the world ....

But Karan being Karan still kept quiet ...... I couldn't see him like this ..... He is so shaken from within that his anger burst out on Pratik and Baabs who went to him to give him support and stand by him .....

I knew that at this moment its me whom he requires ..... I should have been there with him ..... And I too wanted to run to him engulf him in a tight hug

I wanted to tell him that no matter what I will always be there for him tell him that soon everything will be okay ......

But damn it this biggboss is not letting me inside the house only ...... God knows how much more do I have to wait to be with my Kundrri .....

BiggBoss :

Tejasswi aapki iss secret room mein rehne ki samay avdhi samapt hoti hai ..... Aap apna sara saamaan pack karlijiye ..... Kyunki abb aapke jaane ka samay bohot nazdik aa gaya hai .....

Kintu aap mukhya ghar mein nahin jaayengi ..... Aap yahaan se seedha .......

Teju :

Kya yaar biggboss ..... Ye kya hai pehle tohh aap mujhe itne time tak yahan iss secret room mein akele band kar dete ho ..... Akele mein pagal hone ko chodd dete ho .....

Aur phir jab aap finally mujhe yahaan se jaane ki permission dete ho tohh wohh bhi aese ki main apne Kundrri ke paas jaane ki jagah usse aur door ho jaungi ......

Yaar problem kya hai aapko meri Kundrri se .... Pls jaane do mujhe uske paas .... Iss waqt usey meri bohot zyada zarurat hai .... Please .....

( It was then that I heard something that it felt that someone has pulled off the floor from beneath me ..... I had this sudden urge to bang Kundrri's head into the wall .....

Godd why does he keep doing such things ..... Why does he keep hurting himself ..... For once why can't he think about himself .....

I wish I was inside the house right now to give him a tight slap on his face and put some sense into his donkey brain ......

What he has done right now has put me in a spot that I really need to think once again that whether Karan is a mastermind or a dumb ass person .....

I was done with my packing or say rather dumping my things into the bag ..... I was raging like a bull right now ...... And anyone who would come in front of me right now would be inviting their own downfall .....

I swear I so want to beat the shit out of this Kundrri ..... But I know as soon as I will see him all my anger would vanish seeing him in that devastated state ....

But half of the things that have happened to him he himself is responsible for ..... Though I know my anger would vanish away but still he des deserve atleast one BPL and I swear on bappa .... He will get it and that too a good one so that he remembers it for the rest of his life ....

I still can't believe how can my Kundrri be so stupid to do such a thing .... But BiggBoss baby even you are responsible for all of this ......

I know you not sending me there was so that he does not have any moral support ..... You knew he was not in his senses and wouldn't think straight and take such rash decision only .....

And you knew if you send me in I would manage to put some sense in him but you tohh didn't want that na .... So, why would you let me go in ...... And as a result all of this happened ....

But that's what you wanted right ..... Favour karne ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai biggboss baby .... I'm just saying you know .....  Ohkay ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you'll think Kundrri has done .....

What happened that the Teju who wanted to give her Kundrri a hug now wanted to give him a BPL ....

Where is BB sending Teju now ....

What do you'll think whom is BB trying to favour .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😉