?

Hello dear readers. .....

Hehehehe ...... I didn't write this chapter's name also ..... But I put up the chapter ..... Cause itne din se ye chapter bhi sirf iske title ke na hone ke wajah se nhin daal rahi thi .....

I know .... I know tum logon ne bohot wait kiya hai updates ke liye .... So, I had to give you'll double update and for it I had to put it up like this only .....

Now, its your headache ..... Suggest me the title for this one ...... If not you do not get the next update which is also ready ......

So, here you'll go with your update ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And the audience was all praises ..... And we were glad hearing positive reviews .....

Our happiness was short lived as at the end they added that they were not happy with Karan for what he did with me and they were unhappy with me for having forgiven him so easily ....

We both were quite disappointed with ourselves ..... We didn't want to lose our fans so we thought of doing something to make it upto them .....

We asked them that was there something we could do to make it up to them and they started thinking and discussing amongst themselves and here we both were becoming more and more nervous ....

Thinking about would they give us a chance to make it upto them ....

If yes what would they ask us to do .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After what seemed like eternity they asked karan to start with saying sorry to me but while holding his ears and doing 10 sit-ups and he readily agreed ....

I was feeling bad for him .... I so wanted to stop him but I couldn't ..... Cause if audience do not get satisfied they would not give us marks and ....

He finished with the situps and I can't describe kinni cute lagg rahi thi meri sunny waise ....

Then one by one they gave him more tasks or say punishments ..... Like do 10 pushups making me sit on him .....

Make me sit on his shoulder and do bhangra ....

10 reps of bicep curls using me as the dumbbell .....

Godd .... I was so turned on looking at him doing all of this ..... He looked so hot while flexing his toned muscles ...... I couldn't help but blush .... And he was enjoying looking at my reddened face .....

Then it was his time to blush, sweat and get turned onn ..... As they gave me the task to do cabaret along with pole dance and use him as the pole .....

All throughout the dance he was looking here and there and randomly telling his mom that please don't think otherwise .... It is only for the task and he went on blabbering. ....

I couldnt help but chuckle at his antiques .... But what I saw and maybe other's missed out on was that he way would steal glances at me, then forcefully move his eyes to some other thing ....