Summary so far

Teju is a bubbly yet matured and multi talented girl ...... by profession an actress ...... Very few know she is a business woman as well ..... she has a horrible past as well and so is scared of falling in love ...... loves her family ...... can go to any extent for her family ......

Karan Kundrra a loving and caring boy who is the most misunderstood actor of itv ..... has had a terrible breakup and is undergoing depression ...... loves his family but has grown distant from them due to his ex and all .....

Karan's friend has requested him to take self defense class in place of him for today as he has some urgent work ..... Karan obliges ......

On the other hand Teju who has not taken a break for more than a year has decided to take a break..... focus on her business ...... comes across the self defense and decides to enroll herself in it ........

Both of them are in the class .... while doing training they sort their issues from their previous meet at lvg and become friends ...... soon their peace is disturbed by a video of his ex accusing him of cheating ......

She has been doing this ever since their breakup ...... Karan lost many close ones due to misunderstandings crested by her ......

Karan never reverts or comes clean on these accusations to maintain the dignity of their past and her being a girl ......

Pratik a student of the same defense class but having known Karan and his ex when they were in a relationship ....... also they were his mentors ......

Influenced by Nusha .... Karan's ex he too has misunderstood Kk ...... he accuses him in front of all in the whole class .... The situation heats due to the exchange of words done in anger .......

Teju who senses it takes Prstik away makes him understand kk's pt as a sister and asks him to think about it .......

She moves back to find kk in a heartbroken and drunk situation ...... by then the media had arrived outside the complex to get a bite from kk ....

Not wanting more drama .....she asked the staff there to help move him out and hide everything from media ....
Since the complex was owned by kk's father who's a retired army officer also ...... the staff readily agrees .......

With help from staff and her driver she takes him to her home not having any other option ..... contacts his manager and informs him about the situation .....

Tells her family which is not at home ..... that a friend in need is at home and asks her mother to handle the neighbours ......

Mesnwhile overthinking kicks in kk tries to commit suicide ..... she stops him right in time takes care of him, feeds him .....

Kk pukes due to over drinking and is in a mess ..... she helps him cleanup and change ..... while doing all this they share some small romantic moments and become emotionally and physically close to each other ...... no boundaries crossed but .....

Later kk opens up about his past to her and breaksdown ...... also confesses his liking towards her ...... she consoles him ....... and puts him to sleep with his head on her lap and him extremely close to her ......

The next day Teju is shocked at the realization that kk does not remember anything from last night due to after effects of over consumption of alcohol ..... nevertheless heartbroken she decides to play along so as to not make things awkward and stressful for him .......

On top of that Omi brought in the news of the PR gamd his ex and his Co star were playing to gain popularity by demeaning him and at the cost of his reputation ...

Secondly Omi informed them about the quick spread of covid all over the world ......
Indian government to announce janta curfew and that US was at its worst ..... huge outbreak of covid was causing large no of deaths ..... recession striking in aggravated the situation .......

Both kk and Teju were worried about their families there and owing to it he refused to go to bb ...... after a lot of convincing and assurance from teju and Omi ..... and being warned about the legal implications of his decision  he agrees ........

Omi and kk set off for getting all the last minute preps done ...... soon kk is in quarantined before entering the main house and at that time Omi and Teju get a news and are worried whether the decision of kk being sent to bb was right or wrong ......

What news did they get ?

As it is nothing could be done now so they decide to wait and watch ......

Soon the covid outbreak and the media fiasco both intensify ..... Omi is unable to handle things alone for kk and teju is busy getting her parents and Pra to safety .......

What would happen now ?

Kk's family didn’t want his favours as they were annoyed and upset with him ...... But somehow they managed to reach India with whatever of their stuff they could take up from US as it was in their best interest and the only option left with them ..... Some of them were injured  and some completely drained and lost .......

Where are they at present in India ?

What would happen of Kk's family ?

How would they survive ?

Would they forgive him ?

On the other hand Teju has taken all of her loved ones to one of her properties unknown to media to protect them from all the media fiasco if she ends up being dragged in it .....

Her mother is trying to coax her into accepting one out of the five marriage proposals she has received  as she finds the family really good ......

Teju currently busy and messed up asks her mom and the grooms family for some time as although she finds them suitable but she needs to think as it is a very big decision and the boy being suitable is more important and moreover she's got options to choose from and currently she has no time .....

Who are these suitors?

Whose family Teju's aai finds suitable for her ?

Why is Teju reluctant in accepting the proposal ?

Precap: one month leap ......

I hope this chapters clears all your confusions and helps recollect the past story .....

C u soon with the next update till then take care ...... 🥰