Weekend ka Vaar .... war - 2

Hello dear readers ......

Sorry, for the delay ..... I know maine bola tha ki next part aane wala hai but maine late kardiya ..... Infact bohot late kardiya .... But since maine galti ki toh compensate bhi main hi karungi ..... That's why you'll will get a long chapter this time instead of a small part ..... That is tommorrow ...... I'm giving this just as a filler ..... Have fun .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With this the nomination procedure ended and the nominated housemates were ........

Anusha, Yogita, Pratik and Rashmi .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since, abb jaldi hi wkw ki shooting shuru hone waali thi ...... Everybody wanted to have their breakfast but the surprising part was that unlike all other wkv shoot days today their meal box had not arrived ......

Everybody was very hungry ...... They went to the cameras and asked BiggBoss why the food was not yet delivered ..... Only to receive silence as the answer to all their questions .....

They decided to wait for sometime. ..... Since, even after waiting for quite sometime when their demand for food went unheard they decided to cook for themselves as they do on all other days ......

They proceded towards kitchen only to receive another shock that the entire ration of the kitchen is missing ........

And entire means entire ..... With no terms and conditions apply ..... Well ..... This was not the first time that their food was taken away ......

Before also once the Ration had gone missing ...... At that time it was being given to them as a punishment for people not paying heed to the warnings given by BiggBoss and continuing to speak in English ........

But at that time, the food that were gluten free and lactose free were not taken away ....... As they were provided on prior request and medical reasons ....... But this time there were no exceptions made ......

Most of the people were okay with it as they were not the ones to use the gluten free and lactose free  food items but those who used were not at all okay .....

Soon a circular arrived in the house which stated that .....

BiggBoss ke kai baar chetavani dene ke baad bhi aap sabhi gharwalon ne niyamon ka ulanghan jaari rakha ......

Jiske phal swaroop BiggBoss ne aap sabhi ko uske liye dandit karne ka nirnay liya hai ...... Dand swaroop aap sabka rashan BiggBoss ne waapas le liya hai ......

Aur kyunke kisi ke saath koi bhedbhaav aur anyaay na ho isiliye poore ghar se sab khaane peene ki cheezein hatwa di gayi hain ......

Chahe phir woh, gluten free, lactose free cheezein ho ya phir aapke ande, bread, dryfruits aur luxury budget items hi kyun na ho ....

Biggboss yah bhi jaante hain ki khaana khaana aap logon kai sehatmand rehne ke liye atti aavashyak hai .... Iss hi kaaranvash BiggBoss ka yah nirnay hai ki abse bache hue do hafton ke liye aapko na sirf apna khana khud banana padega balki kamana bhi padega ......

Aap sabhi ek ek karke confession room mein jaayenge aur wahan aapko aapka task diya jaayega jise safalta purvak samapt karne par hi aapko aapka aaj ka khana milega .....

BiggBoss

The message ended here and all were left shocked and started complaining to BiggBoss that how can they do something like this .....

Shamita and gang were like ..... We are celebrities .... We deserve to be treated a certain way .....

Then one by one all went inside the confession room and they were told some tasks which they had to complete inorder to procure food for themselves for the day ....

All came out the way they had gone in but two people  went in empty handed but came out with in- ears .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do answer the questions below :

What do you'll think would be the tasks .....

What would Teja do now ....

Guess the people who have got in- ears ....

What do I do for weekend ka waar .....

Do you’ll want family week ....

Stay tuned to know what happens ahead ......

Don't forget to put your views, suggestions and reactions in the comments .......

C u with the next update till then take care and have fun ......