Who is she?

I was waiting outside the sports club on my first day of class, nervous to go inside. As I stood on the street near the gate and chatted on the phone with a friend, a guy passed by. He stopped by the reception and spoke something before heading inside the club. I don't know why but a small, clear, and very sure voice inside my head said: "How can someone be so hot and cute at the same time?" I immediately shook my head and thought: 

Where did that come from?! How can I think of such things when I don't even know the person? What's wrong with me? 

Whereas a voice from my heart said," Oh is it! I thought you had already spotted him quite a few times before although it was random and you didn't know him back then nor did he but after what happened 15 days back you can't even say that …… 

Stay tuned to know what happened 15 days back…..

Author:

I know I was going to keep some suspense but then I myself was having a major fomo …….. and being the moody person i am i just flipped and decided to continue……. 

So let's continue with the tussle between her heart and her mind……

Her heart continues:

Yes you're right, I'm talking about the first time you actually saw him or should I say connected to him through his eyes just like twin flames, you actually felt something but negated it and you are still in denial …….. it's totally your wish but throughout your LVG shoot you were just admiring him, not to deny you actually felt bad when he called you 'moti'.

Though he apologized immediately and you knew it was sincere and heartfelt you still did act too formal or to be precise 'rude'; when he came during the break to meet Rashmi and you…..

Knowing you did this just to protect yourself, as he was affecting you too much in quite a short time and the image that he already has ….. isn't helping either. 

Still, what about the image you created in your mind after seeing him the first few times ….. that image should be the one to actually matter. Afterall, that was what you yourself saw and rest are just what you've heard from others. Stick to the unbiased judgment you made for him, like you always do for everyone. 

Try giving your feelings another chance, just go with the flow, if not anything else you might just end up becoming good friends…….

Mind: Well I too think I cannot suppress or ignore anymore what I feel for him. Being friends is not a bad idea, it would probably just help me calm down. How do I start now that's the question ……..

Heart: A heart felt apology for your rude behavior would be the best

…..

I thought about apologizing the next day as I could not miss the class and the way the receptionist smiled at him. I am sure he is a regular visitor here. While thinking about the apology I had to make, I never realized when I was actually standing In my self defense class ( As I knew the class was conducted in the hall opposite the reception as told by my friend )…… only to see him standing right infront of me.  

Our eyes met and instantly there was an intense sense of attraction, recognition, and longing. It felt like home. It was a familiar feeling like the one I had when for the first time our eyes met during my entry in the LVG show  —an undeniably intense bond as though I have known them before.

It was the first eye contact we shared before that I did spot him three times before but those were only me seeing him. I'm sure he had never seen me before …..

I was brought back from my thoughts by the husky voice in which he began: 

Karan's POV

Kk: "Hi, have you also come to train here?", I asked.