Salman in mid-week 3

As promised target complete ho gaya so here is your next part readers and thanks for your input and feedback ...... Hope it keeps coming .......

Recap:

And most important tabhi tak humein iss baar ke theme ke according bane teen rooms mein divide nahin kiya gaya tha aur naa hi koi captain tha ........

Biggboss........ yaar par mere life mein koi bhi achi cheez tikti kahan hai ....

.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.

Saare problems shuru hue third day ...... Jab tasks hue aur pehla task tha chariot task ..... Uss din main suddenly ussey apne saamne dekh kar blank ho gaya tha ......

Breakup ke baad aur meri jaan monsty aur gangsty ko mujhse door leke jaane ke baad pehli baar samne saamne mil rahe the hum .....

Waise toh hum kayi baar mile the kabhi interviews mein mujh pe lagaye gaye accusations mein aur kabhi media articles mein kiye gaye mere character assassination mein yaa phir reporters ke puche gaye ghinone sawaalon mein .......

Par har baar mein hi weak, galat aur helpless prove hota tha ...... Begging her either to stop with all this filthy game or to let me meet monsty and gangsty or to not get my parents and rest of the family dragged into it .....

Nevertheless she always had an upper hand in the situation ..... And a smirk on her face ...... I so wanted to give her back but that was against my ethics and parents teachings ......

I could never do wrong to a woman especially when at a particular time period that too of years she meant the world to me ......

I had truly loved her and because of her ..... Because she didn't like ...... I ..... I began distancing myself from my friends and family ...... Yes, I was sad and pained even then but it did not feel much as I was quite busy in work, her friends and her family ......

I realised the sadness, the pain and emptiness when due to our breakup which was followed by the negativity spread about me ...... I lost all I had at that moment ..... Her friends and family took her side but even the rest of the world took her side and believed her ......

I longed to get back my family and friends but it was too late till then ..... They can't be blamed for not returning to me and supporting me as when I was happy I abandoned them ...... I wasn't there for them then so how could I expect them to be there for me when I needed them ....

Well the situation was in her favour then in real life and here in the house also it was no different .....

During the chariot task the three new entries which were Rashmi, Devoleena and Nusha had to convince us that we assemble the chariot for them and then run for them on the chariot for max. time ....

Aur hum ghar walon ko aapas mein decide karke ki hum kisko kahan kis position par leke jaana chahte hain uske according unhein support karna tha .....

But like always most of them fell for Nusha's cuteness, hotness, baby talks and her charm ..... Not to deny there was a time even I fell for this side of hers until I got to see the heartless and deceitful side of her's ......

Nevertheless, her charm worked for infact did wonders ...... Majority were already supporting her ..... Shamita the sanchalak was in her favour ......

The biggest advantage for her was that Umar, Jay and myself were supporting Rashmi whereas Rakhi and Pratik were supporting Devoleena .....

To win this task all that Nusha had to do was tell Rakhi that they would loose as they had the least members and Rakhi was convinced and she convinced Pratik too and that Protein Head acted dumb and hid our one wbeel's main bolt even before the task had begun ....

This left Jay and Umar fuming as all this was against rules they complained to Shamita who obviously did not do anything which left them raging and just like raging bulls who act without sense they too took Pratik's team's bolt and flung it straight outside the biggboss house premises ....

Well the biggest fault was mine that I let all of this happen and as a result Nusha swarg ki leader and ghar ki captain bangayi ......

Now as they say beggars are not choosers .... Aur since humari teams ne play nahin kiya hum dono tie pe the ...... Isiliye Nusha got the power to decide and as a result Devoleena ko mila Prithvi aur Rashmi ko Narak .....

Since each team had to have five housemates it was at Nusha's disposal to add the rest members in our teams ........

And also as the captain she had to allot us our duties and food ingredients ......

As per biggboss cleaning was Narak's duty and we were eligible to get 2 crates of basic food ingredients which could be anything ......

So finally what Nusha had done was cheap tactics and
falling to such lower levels that it was almost next to inhuman behaviour ........

Well what she had done was found out loopholes in almost all the rules so that she could get away with the things she wanted to get done from us .......

So, as per her she distributed people, food and responsibility in the following order ......

.
.
.
.
.
Words: 1000

.

Stay tuned to know what happens ahead ......

Don't forget to put your views, suggestions and reactions in the comments .......

C u with the next update till then take care and have fun ......

Target would be 50 comments from 15 different people .......

.

I am keeping only comment targets as I want to know how do you'll find this story and my writing .....