US or India its covid

In US:

In a big villa there are quite a few people all running about the whole house ........ The house seems more of a godown......

There's a lot of commotion and amidst that is a young boy who is wounded on head and a lady who is doing his dressing ........

There is a broken window with pieces of it scattered on the floor in the inner side of it and the lock of the main door seems to be fidgeted with .........

Amidst all the chaos there's a person who is standing at the console with the laptop placed on it as he speaks ......

1st person:

Mom ...... Nani ...... see its come ....... we should hurry and leave .......

2nd person:

Yes ...... for the first time I agree he is right ....... let's hurry ...... we've got just 4 hours in hand ........ that's it ......

3rd person:

Hmmmmm ....... we cannot afford to miss this chance ....... if we do ....... we'll be stuck and then ruined with time......

4th person:

I cannot wait anymore ....... I'm worried for him ....... how would he be .......

5th person:

Sorry but we r not going to meet him ....... I'm making myself clear nobody is supposed to meet him....... We've had enough of his nonsense........

6th person:

But he is all alone ....... have some empathy....... don't you love him ?

3rd person:

Leave ....... leave ........ ladies we do not have all the time in the world ...... just hurry and wind up .....

In India:

2 people are sitting on the couch in the living room and are watching the news .......

News Reporter :

Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope on Tuesday said the state cabinet has requested Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray to announce a strict lockdown in Maharashtra from tomorrow at 12 am. The Maharashtra cabinet discussed the issue of a stricter lockdown, where the majority was in favour of a long lockdown in the state.

The decision has been taken and the final call is that there is definitely a month's lockdown that can be extended indefinitely ..... Based on the scenario ..... The call for extension will be taken .......

As per the decision a strict lockdown or rather a complete curfew is to be imposed from 12 in the night today till further notice ........

Only one person from a family is allowed to go out and get necessities for the household from the market .........

Only shops of essentials are allowed to stay open that too from morning 10 to evening 4 ...... The only exceptions would be the 24 x 7 medical stores and the dairy that is allowed to open in morning 6 and is supposed to shut at 4 in the evening ......

Shop owners not following the guidelines set for them are bound to face legal action resulting in heavy penalties amd confescation of their licenses ......

All those people who would be moving out are supposed to follow proper covid guidelines ....... Police is deployed all over and in case of violation of any instructions and rules heavy fines will be imposed and if required strict actions also can be taken ......

Only essential service workers carrying proper identity cards are allowed to travel and work by going out ...... The rest are supposed to shift to work from home .......

Interstate or intercity travel is prohibited for groups in case of emergency situations single or two people can travel that to with proper police verification of the cause and covid negative reports .......

International flights will also be put on a halt till further notice from night 12 today ....... Covid testing at airport is mandatory for all immigrants and emmigrants ....... In case of positive the necessary action would be taken and incase of negative 14 day self quarantine is mandatory for all who arrive from outside the country .....

.............

The tv is put on mute as a girl arrives there and speaks .......

Girl:

I knew it ...... I so knew it ...... Bappa whats going on ........ mi sangitla hota na ki he honaracha ..... chala aata usheer na karta patkan sagda aawra ...... ek taas aahe tumchya kade ...... tya nantar nighaychay aaplyala ......

Get up, fast we've got to leave in an hour ...... we cannot delay ...... please hurry up and finish the packing ......

Person 1:

Beta all this will be done but what about pra ...... and where are we going ? What about all the requirements during the lockdown...... the expenses?

Girl:

Don't worry about him I'll take care of him and all other things including the expenses ......

Person 2:

I know all this you'll handle and since years you only have been handling ..... but we want someone who can handle you when you fall weak ..... someone to support you ...... just think about their proposal ..... for once try trusting someone else ..... you will never get a family like this again ......

Ekda vichar karun bagh .... bappa var vishwas theva ...... sagda bara hoeil .... changla kutumb aahe tyancha ...... hi sandhi parat midnaar nahin ......

Person 1:

There is no pressure but she is not wrong I think you should give it a thought beta ......

Girl:

Firstly, yes family matters but the final decision has to be of the boy and me ..... Secondly, please can we talk about this later ...... there are important things I need to take care of right now .....

Come on now ..... get ready I've to leave you'll and go for finishing other pending works as well ....

So,

1. What do you'll think happened in US ?

2. Where is everyone going to leave for ?

3. Will the people in US be safe ?

4. How did the boy get hurt ?

5. Who r these people ?

6. Whose and which proposal are they talking about ?

C u in the next update ..... till then take care ......