Breakdown - Part 4

Hey hi

My lovely readers here's your new update ...... pls do keep answering the questions at the end of the chapter to keep me motivated and keep getting new updates ......

Coming back to the story:

Recap:

Karan:

People can take one look at you, and make a judgement that lasts a lifetime. You could have one bad day and it could ruin everything.

The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved. Teju ye akele rehne ki feeling na andar hi andar mujhe bohot khaati hai.

Mujhe nahin pasand hai ye feeling but I'm scared if I let anyone near me I might just end up harming them due to the constant mistakes I keep doing .....

Now from day after tomorrow as it is I'm going to be left all alone in the true sense of it .......

Teju:

What do you mean?

Karan:

I'm going to get quarantined as 7 days thereafter I am to enter bigg boss this year as a contestant ......
Teju please can I .... I request you something please aaj mujhe akele mat chodna ....... bas aise hi chipki reh

Teju:

He hugged me tight I could hear his heart beats and feel his body shiver and his tears wet my dress ......

I slid down a little in such a way that his head lay on my chest, his hands around my back and his rest of the body lay on one side of me on the bed ......

Staying like that and as soon as he felt my hands grip on his head and neck get tight in assurance he sighed. Just the faintest, softest release of breath. The sound swept through my chest like a hurricane, with the force to topple trees.

And I tremble from head to toe. And I look down at him and the wild look in his eye.

And I know if I ever kiss him, I will be his. And I won't be able to ever make it on my own again.

Continuation:

Teju's POV:

( Nevertheless, I knew he needed me right now more than anything else ..... So, inorder to comfort him, I cupped his cheeks with my hands and the effect that my touch had on him overwhelmed me .....

Closing his eyes he gave in to my touch and I could see a dark crimson shade crept up his cheeks and a slight smile over his lips ..... I bend forward and first kissed both his cheeks, then I kissed his nose, then I moved to his eyes, wiping of the tears rolled out from his eyes with my thumb I kissed him very gently over his eyelids and then I moved to his forehead and gave a kiss over there while letting my lips linger a little more ......

The moment I drew my face back I could see that slight disappointment on Karan's face ...... I knew he wanted more ..... even I wanted more but I knew this was not the right time ..... I didn't want to rush ...... not wanting him to start overthinking again, while caressing his cheeks with my thumb I spoke ...... )

Teju:

Karan meri taraf dekh ...... aise sad mat ho please ...... dekh what is meant to be will be ..... I want us to know each other first and then think nicely ...... and remember one thing this has nothing to do with you confessing or me getting to know about your past ..... the most important thing I trust you and you will always have me by your side no matter what ......

Don't you dare overthink now ..... Common so jaa aaram se ab ..... I'm sure tomorrow is going to be a busy day for you and then day after you have to go to biggboss house ......

( That was it for him. He moved more close to me if it was at all possible, tightened his grip on me and slept hugging me .....

The sun poured through my window. The day had dawned crisp and clear, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

The new day, the new sky, the water and the land - ever the same and ever evolving - the embodiment of the moment and the eternal entwined hands of ours. It felt as if, this was rather we were destined to be ......

I chucked these thoughts away ...... Then slowly I  crept out of his hold and from beneath him replacing my body with pillows ......

I went to the washroom freshened up and moved out of the room to the hall downstairs only to be startled by constant ringing of the bell and banging of the door .........

I took the person in made him comfortable on the sofa gave him water and had a mini discussion with him by then Karan came down holding his head ........ I was sure he would have a really bad hangover so I had made lemonade for him which I offered  ....

He took it immediately and gulped it down in a go. I was glad for that but what didn't go well with me was that he didn't even look up and see my face once as if ashamed of something ......

The next moment we both were taken aback when the person who had entered told us about the latest developments only to make Karan shout and growl in anger.

Amidst all of this I realized that due to excessive drinking Karan's last night's memory and all other happenings of the day after he was drunk had vanished into thin air or in other words he couldn't remember any of it ......

I was sad and heartbroken but decided to go along what is happening and accept it as my destiny and also stopped the third person to tell any such thing about yesterday's happenings as that could strain his mind and affect his health .......

I was brought out of my thoughts as i heard Karan yell ...... )

Karan:

Shit ..... shit ..... shit ..... this cant happen ....... ye nahi ho sakta ....... no I'm responsible for all of this ....... I have to do something ......... no I'm not leaving for bigg boss not leaving the mess here like this ......

1.

Who was there on the door ....... ?

2.

Will teju join him there ........ ?

3.

Will Karan be able to make it to bigg boss ....... ?

4.

Will Karan remember what happened between him and Teju ....... ?

5.

What has gone wrong suddenly ....... ?

6.

Why is Karan blaming himself ........ ?

7.

Will Teju be able to keep her promise ......?

8.

What news has Omi brought along with him?

9.

Will Karan push Teju also away?

10.

What would be the bigg boss theme ?

Answer the questions to get next part ..... till then have fun .......😘

See u later guys