You are a cheater

Let's continue with the story….

Teju: Who is she?

( As soon as this slipped out of my mouth, I regretted it. The situation was way too heated ….. my words being of no help instead were the most unwanted.)

KK: Woh ….. ummm …. she …. umm ….. 

( When I heard her ask about who she was, this was all that came out of my mouth that too I spoke stuttering. Suddenly the anger I had towards Pratik rose more …. I couldn't believe he actually played the video in front of the entire class and most importantly 'My Girl'. 

'My Girl', what's wrong with me? What am I thinking?

I know we have just become friends but she is the one for me and I am just sure of it ….. or I was sure of it …. Till …. Till she heard this …. What would she be thinking of me ….. I know there were others as well, who heard this but that doesn't matter as for the world I am already a bad boy …. 

Only person to matter at the moment is her…. She was a breadth of fresh air for me, a bundle of joy ….. I'm sure I lost her…. She will never believe me …. Yes .… Why would she believe me? ….. 

We've just become friends …. Yes, before this we did shoot together …. But that was only for a day ….. She hardly knows me ….. I shouldn't expect so much from her….. when, friends who knew almost everything about me also left my side because of these allegations …… 

Suddenly my attention was drawn towards Pratik as he began speaking ……)

PS: Sir…. Boliye sir …. Arey sir boliye na …. Jawab dijiye …. Who is she ?.... Kya hua sir ….. ( in an instigating manner)

Teju: Pratik …. ( before I could say anything further, I was interrupted by Pratik.) 

PS: Teja, aap jaante nahi ho.

Mentor the mere, bada bhai maanta tha mein inhe …. Ab khud par sharam aati hai ki in jaise ghatiya harkat karne waale ….

Teju: Pratik bas karo …. ( yet again I was interrupted by Pratik)

PS: Aap mujhe kyun rok rahe ho …… arey mein bhi kya bol raha hun …… mere jitne time ke liye na sahi but mentor toh aap ne bhi mana inhe …. Ab inki harkatein sun kar aap ko bhi sharam aa rahi hogi na? ….. 

Mujhe ye samajh nahi aata ki self defense ki training Dene inko kaise rakh liya, logon ko khud inse defense ki zaroorat hai. Sun lo saari ladkiyon, zara bachke, pata nahi agli kaun hogi. 

Mujhe toh inke parents ke liye bura lagta hai …. Inhein toh chulu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye ….

Teju's POV:

 A tear escaped my eye looking at Karan …. But I was quick to wipe it .…I felt restless for nor being able to do anything. 

First of all, I didn't know what the entire matter was ….. I couldn't defend him nor was I able to stop Pratik as he was not ready to listen …… I was feeling completely helpless …. 

I could see that Karan's eyes which were filled with anger earlier were now all moist ….. they were filled with pain ….. I wanted to help ….. I wanted to be there for him ….. 

To stop further damage, I asked everyone to leave and I just held Pratik's hand tightly and pulled him out of the room …… He still wasn't ready to calm down so I just kept dragging him till we reached the waiting lounge.

 I made him sit on the sofa there. I took the bottle of water kept on the center table and asked him to drink it. He drank it in one go.

I sat besides and asked him to calm down. Once I felt he had calmed down, I asked him to tell me everything from the start.