Salman in mid-week 5

As per promise the target is not complete but still for those who regularly comment  here is your next part and thanks to the regular ones for your input and feedback ...... Hope it keeps coming .......

.
.
.
.

Recap:

Everybody was busy discussing what could the announcement be for and the reason for the prayer song and alarm being replaced by an energetic bollywood song that had a competitive feeling in it .....

Were we to compete with the new entries if they were coming or were we to compete amongst ourselves or were we to compete against the guests .... And most importantly what were we to compete for .....

Soon all their discussions come to a hault as the mukhya dwar was opening and then Salman bhai entered inside .....

.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.

Salman sir ko dekhte hi we all gathered around the glass cubical present around the mukhya dwar in which stood Salman sir ....

Everybody was way to excited and so everyone was just trying to gain his attention and talk to him ....

Soon all this came to a halt as Salman sir spoke,"Toh ghar waalon batao kya wajah ho sakti hai ki main yahan aaya hoon .... "

"Pata nahin ", " Nahin pata sir", " Aap hi bata do sir" and with this Salman sir spoke, " Toh main bata doon aap logon ko ki main yahan ek bohot zaroori kaam se aaya hoon .....

To sabse pahle jo log yahan par captains hain woh log apna hath uthaen .... "

All the three captains raised their hands and Salman sir just gestured them with his hand to put their hands down and the captains obliged .... we all were a bit confused by this .....

Seconds later we heard Salman sir speak,

" Jaanta hun ke aap logon ke dimag mein yahi chal raha hoga ki yah log hi to captain hain aur maine hi inhen hath uthane ko kaha ..... Phir maine hi inhen haath niche karne kyon kaha .....

Toh main aap logon ko ye bata doon ki han ye log captain hain but ab zyada der nahin rahenge .....

Kyun ...... toh iska jawab ye hai ki inn logon ko yahan par captain bana kar isiliye rakha gaya tha taaki ghar full fledged function kare .... Woh bhi bina kisi problem ke par jo ki hua nahin .....

Toh abb uska natija ye hai ki abb se ye teenon iss ghar ke captain nahin hai ...."

Everybody was initially shocked .... Some like me were happy that finally all atrocities would end and we would be able to breathe freely .....

While some others like Nusha and gang were upset to another level on realising that they've lost all the power that they had .....

But somehow everyone managed to put up a smile on their face ......
With this Salman sir continued .....

" Since abb captains same nahin rahenge toh team bhi toh same nahin rehni chahiye .... ...... ...... ..... "

So, after Salman sir explained to us everything  we all were excited realising that today we were supposed to have our tasks for entering VIP which also meant Swarg or heaven ......

All wanted to give their best as the people who would enter VIP would have some privileges which would be:

1. They would be safe from nominations and hence even from eliminations till the time they would be in VIP ......

2. They would get the access to all luxurious goods .....

3. They would get their seperate room only for VIP's ( together ) with attached washroom and a seperate kitchen with a pantry with a variety of ingredients ......