Emotions

Hello dear readers. ......

Thankyou to all those who took time and answered all my questions .....

As per the poll and your demands I've decide to extend it but only by five more chapters ..... That's it. .....

And the updates are going to be short and sweet ones .... So, have fun 😉 ....

After I wrap up with this I will be off to complete TejRan at KKK ......

So, here you'll go with your next update ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And then both the hosts leave from there and after praising Teja for sometime even baabz and Pratik go inside the house .......

While Teja stands there looking at Karan who was walking towards her only after coming out of the candy shop ....

His eyes were red and puffed .... Definitely he cried a lot .... Yet still there were more tears in his eyes ready to roll out any moment ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gathering some courage he goes to Teju ...... Who was just looking at him from head to toe again and again .....

Karan :

Teju ....

Teju :

..........................

Karan :

Teju .......

( Before he can speak any further Teja turns to leave ...... )

Karan :

Teju yaar ek baar baat sunn tohh le ....

Teju :

Not now ....

Karan :

Laddoo pls na sunn le na ..... Pata nhin phir mauka mile na mile .....

Teju :

I told you na ...... NOT NOW ....

( Disappointed he just stood in his tracks with tears threatening to fall out any moment ..... )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju went in and started supervising all the work when all of a sudden Biggboss announced .....

That it is time for this week's eviction ..... The nominated contestants were Anusha, Yogita, Rashmi and Pratik .....

Then Biggboss continued that ..... As per the votes of audience Rashmi is evicted and that she should quickly say her goodbyes and come out ......

Rashmi did make a crying face and say that she is sorry for hurting people's sentiments but we should forgive her as she did all of this as a part of game and nothing was personal .....

And that she does not hold grudge against anyone and thus what happened over here she is leaving over here only .... And outside the house we should all start a fresh .....

Soon the mukhyadwar opened and she left by doing some more drama ..... Obviously for fake sympathy from the audience so that she can escape being trolled ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju's POV :

We all got back to our work ..... Including me ..... But to my amazement wherever I went my sunny was following me like a cute little lost kid ....