Care and concern 3

Hello dear readers. ......

I know aap logon ne bohot wait kiya and previous one was a very small update so here you'll go with another one .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

Flashback .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right at the start of the task ...... Anusha came towards me and ............ And she slyly covered the only camera of the area by her back towards it ....... And ..... And .......

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And ..... And ....... she showed me the pieces of a torn picture of my family .......

She whispered in ears that this is just a demo ....
And the reality is going to be far more worse than this ....... She warned me to stay shut and let her do whatever she wants to ..... or ...... my family would be the ones facing the repercussions of my actions ......

Me being the Karan Kundrra I refused to believe and just when I  was about to give it back to her ...... It was then that she told me the thing that shook me from within and left me tongue - tied .......

She told me that she knew where my parents and my family was and also that her men were constantly following them .....

Also that one of her ally was constantly watching the live feed and episodes to keep a watch on her and a closer watch on my actions ......

She warned me that if I wanted their betterment then I should turn into a statue for the reaction task and let her do what she wants to ........

Apart from this she said that I should be keeping my mouth shut about all these things and not try and tell anyone about this also, I should not be participating in the next task also and simply let myself in for the elimination voting .......

If not her ally watching us would find out and would order her men to unleash atrocities and troubles of various kinds on my family ......

This was it this was enough for me to keep shut and follow her instructions ..... I so wanted to show her ..... Her real place and the world her real face ...... But my family became my weakness ......

There was a lot I wanted to say ..... A lot I wanted to do but for now I could do nothing but obey her .......

Right now the only thing I wanted was to forget everything and find comfort in Teju ..... She was the only one who could bring me some relief ......

But I know its not gonna happen ...... Cse she isn't a mind reader that she would know what I want without me telling her from my mouth and opening my mouth was something I couldn't do ......

I so wish she would just engulf me in a long tight hug and comfort me with her soothing words and then make me lay my head in her lap and sleep ....

I so wish all of this would some how turn into reality .... But no ..... Its not gonna happen .... I know ..... My life is mean't to be anything but the comforting one ......

Come on Karan Kundrra get back to reality ..... Your dreams aren't going to be fulfilled in this lifetime .....  You very well no that the reality has always been too harsh on you .....

Coming back to the present scenario in front of me Teju was still trying to persuade me into talking and opening up to her and letting her be there for me ......

I don't how long we've been inside but surely pretty long and looking at Teju I can say that now she too has given up on me ..... And why wouldn't she all her attempts to coax me were going futile ......

At last i think she decided it would be better if we go out ..... Without any delay she came near me ..... Made me stand by pulling my hands and supporting me from her shoulders and hands she took me out .......

Reaching out I come across those same faces that sent shivers down my spine ..... I so wish I could escape them somehow atleast for some time .......

I knew now that we were out Teju would leave me amidst these people only and at the mercy of those who would do nothing except torment me more and mock me to a point I might just break into shatters that could never be put together again .......

And it happened also that way ...... She took me to my bed and made me sit over there and left .......

Leaving me inbetween the people who seemed to be looking for this opportunity only and they did get what they wanted ......

I was sitting on the bed and  Nusha, Yogita, Shamita, Rakhi, Rashmi and Donal all were standing over there ...... Their eyes and looks at their faces stated that their thoughts were not at all the ones that would comfort me rather they were discomforting ones ......

Their stares and smirks on their face especially the one on Nusha's face made me feel as if I were being stripped naked just by the look of her eyes ...... It made me feel utter gross ...... I wish I could escape or somebody would just intervene inbetween saving from this shameful and creepy feeling .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For now this is it .....will be back soon ..... Till then take care and have fun ......