Emotions at peak - 2

Hello dear readers ......

Yaar this is not fair yaar maine poora mann bana liya tha ke jab tak bohot saare log mujhse baat nhin karenge .... Main nhin pighlunga .....

Atleast do teen din rukunga ..... Par tum log tohh yaar mujhe thodi der ke liye bhi theek se gussa nhin rehne dete ho ..... But haan I really love you'll mere watty ke friends ......

Khair chhodo .....

Here you'll go with your next update ...... And I need your reviews and comments ...... Afterall iss book ka second last update hai ye ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Salman :

Paani mein phenke hue mere bracelet se bhi zyada keemti hai wohh cheez jo Rohit ne andar phenki hai .... Uska kisi bhi halat mein milna bohot zyada zaruri hai .....

( Teju scans him from top to bottom ..... Soon, a realisation hit her ...... Her jaw dropped and eyes widened in shock as she spoke, struck with horror .... )

Teju :

Sir .... Sir, please tell me jo main soch rahi hoon woh galat hai ..... A .... Aa ..... Aap .... Aapne aisa .... Aisa nhin ki .... Kiya hai naa sir ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju :

Siiiiiirrrrr ......... Bolo naaaa .....

( Tejasswi couldn't believe that he had actually done something like this so she she asked him and asked him once again but all that she got in reply was teary eyes, crouched head and complete silence ..... )

Damn it ....

( She shouted and then muttered something under her breath and dived straightaway to the depth of the pool .... Everybody was startled by this ......

The housemates and hosts all were calling out her name and asking her to come out ..... Yes, for sure it was important to retrieve Rohit sir's thing but definitely not at the cost of her health ......

The water was cold and the season being peak winter was only making everyone more worried .... On top of it she had just recovered and was already shivering ....

More time in water meant more problems but being the stubborn kid that she is where was she going to listen to anyone .....

With every passing second the tension increased ...... Some out of concern for her .... Some out of fear that will she find the other thing also ..... And not only become the queen again but prove herself to be the undisputed queen ....

After what felt like eternity she came out .... Coughing probably due to water entering her nostrils because of staying inside water for so long ....

We all asked her was she okay but she didn't reply .... We thought maybe she is going to go inside again to find the thing but to everyones surprise she came out .....

We expected her to be going to Rohit sir to either talk to him or for apologising to him rather she went straight away to the camera besides the glass cubicle ..... And spoke ....

Teju :

Maya mam mujhe pata hai aap ye dekh rahi hongi ..... I just want to say ki I'm sorry ke meri wajah se aur mere hote hue sir ke baare mein aisi baatein hui hain .....