The News

Recap :

In the morning after waking up and getting freshened I moved out of the room to the hall downstairs only to be startled by constant ringing of the bell and banging of the door .........

I took the person in made him comfortable on the sofa gave him water and had a mini discussion with him by then Karan came down holding his head ........ I was sure he would have a really bad hangover so I had made lemonade for him which I offered  ....

He took it immediately and gulped it down in a go. I was glad for that but what didn't go well with me was that he didn't even look up and see my face once as if ashamed of something ......

The next moment we both were taken aback when the person who entered told us about the latest developments only to make Karan shout and growl in anger.

Amidst all of this I realized that due to excessive drinking Karan's last night's memory and all other happenings of the day after he was drunk had vanished into thin air or in other words he couldn't remember any of it ......

I was sad and heartbroken but decided to go along what is happening and accept it as my destiny and also stopped the third person to tell any such thing about yesterday's happenings as that could strain his mind and affect his health .......

I was brought out of my thoughts as i heard Karan yell ...... )

Karan:

Shit ..... shit ..... shit ..... this cant happen ....... ye nahi ho sakta ....... no I'm responsible for all of this ....... I have to do something ......... no I'm not leaving for bigg boss not leaving the mess here like this ......

Continuation:

Teju's POV:

I was already shook by the sudden new developments I got to know from Omi and Karan's voice left me completely baffled ......
Yes ..... The third person was no one else but Omi. And the fiasco was about three things ......

A. Karan's ex had accused him of being cheating on her with one of his costar and to utter surprise the girl and her PR were mum about it ....... or should I say adding fuel to it and trying to gain benefits from it......

B. Covid strikes India hard at a rapid growth rate with high severity and death rate........ If this continues janta curfew was to be implemented a week later that too indefinitely till further notice .......

C. Recession and covid was taking a toll on US ..... People were facing scarcity of food and medical amenities....... Due to lack of job opportunities and lack of resources to suffice the people over there......

US government was thinking of prioritizing their natives over others who came there for studies and employment also all non US native staff was being replaced with the  natives .......

I was worried about Pra and his well being where as on the other hand Karan was worried about his own family ....... the only thoughts we both had was that they r stuck there and we r stuck here ......

Somehow even if they manage to come here ....... India too was not a safe place anymore ......

Karan was not only worried about his family being affected by the covid but also the media fiasco.......

He knew if they leave from US they would have to stay at his flat here in Mumbai which was small as compared to the requirements of his family on top of that janta curfew and media questioning and allegations would make their life a living hell there .....

But that was the only option they had as there were no direct flights from US to Punjab and flights to Delhi had been stopped as Delhi was the capital of the nation with all heads residing there so they had to protect it to ensure smooth functioning of all departments and the entire country......

After this somehow me and Omi had calmed him down and convinced him to go in bb house and his team would handle everything outside .... 

Although, not completely convinced but listening to Omi's advice and to avoid the breach of contract and further problems he did agree but only half heartedly .......

After this he got busy with all the last minute preps and next day he was quarantined...... we did not get a  chance to speak nor did he recollect anything from that night.......

A lot was unsaid and unclear between us also till last minute he was too tensed whether his team would be able to manage everything  .....

Yet he left for the house the news that followed next left me in splits and contemplating everything I could only regret forcing him to go to the house as now I didn't know whether it was a right or a wrong decision...

Precap : BB15 premier and promos

So,

1. What new news has teju received?

2. What will she do about it?

3. What will happen of Pra and Karan's families ?

4. What is Karan's ex and costar upto?

5. Will Karan's team be able to handle everything?

Do feel free to give suggestions and gaffee in the coment section below ..... it's all yours .......

C u soon till then take care 🙂