The Last Prophecy Saga: 2.2

From the deep darkness of his deep sleep, Michael began to stir

From the deep darkness of his deep sleep, Michael began to stir. His droopy eyes slowly opened. He saw nothing but sunlight shining through the gathering of tree branches. He looked around and saw someone laying on him.

It was Thomolon.

Michael, who had been quite frightened by this ordeal, hoped that Thomolon didn't do what he thought he did.

But if he had, in this case, Michael would not have his shirt, jeans, shoes, and hat.

Thomolon was still chanting, "The darkness is closing in." He had a tight grip around Michael's waist. And he felt something in his heart where Thomolon's ear was. Something thin and tubular. As if something was stuck inside of it. He tried to move but Thomolon tightened his grip and all of a sudden, Michael could feel a mass of something coming out of him as if the blood in his heart was being sucked out. He started to feel a pain in it and was gasping. He felt faint and slipped away into a stupor.

Then, he woke up again.

Thomolon's ear no longer took the blood from his heart. Michael had wondered why his ear was doing this. Michael, was careful this time. Instead of moving his body, he moved his arms and tried to touch him. His hand phased through Thomolon's head and before whatever was lodged in his heart could start sucking again, he grabbed it and squeezed it tight so that it wouldn't. Then, with all of his strength, he yanked it out of him. He still held onto the tendrils when Thomolon opened his eyes and looked at Michael. Then, he grabbed Michael's face while continuing to chant his catchphrase. Then, Michael, who still held onto Thomolon's ear tendrils, started kicking frantically. Amazingly, he kicked something solid. It was Thomolon's junk.

"OOH!"

Thomolon collapsed beside Michael who after realizing what he did, continued to hold onto Thomolon's ear tendrils and slugged him in his face with such ferocity that Thomolon was completely knocked out. Then, he stretched out his other hand. His hand was so warm with energy that he could feel and having trained hard on how to use his wand which was in his hat, summoned it out of thin air and grabbed it.

The wand was now in Michael's hand but Thomolon immediately woke up and pulled his ear tendrils away from Michael's hand. Then, he gave Michael a quick slug in his chest that sent him flying into a knotwork of hard tree branches. His wand flew out of his hand at that moment and lay on the ground. Then, Thomolon slammed into Michael by his shoulder.

"UGH!"

Thomolon tried to reach for his face again and Michael, knowing that he wasn't holding onto Thomolon's ear tendrils anymore, knew he was done for. But for some reason, as if he had an instinct and strength that he no longer possessed, Michael quickly reached for Thomolon's wrist which was solid. Thomolon fought hard to release his hand from Michael's strong grip and succeeded. He pulled his hand away from Michael and swiped his hand at him.

Michael, knowing what was going to happen, kicked Thomolon away from him violently at the abdominal area, and instead of clawing at his face, Thomolon's claws went into Michael's shoulder and traveled from the left side of his chest to the part above his right side. Thomolon was sent flying and a furious Michael held his sore bleeding chest, his teeth bared.