The Midesene War Saga-Easy: 8.2

Jackey, Aaron, and Michael awoke in a blue sky-themed room on three beds individually

Jackey, Aaron, and Michael awoke in a blue sky-themed room on three beds individually. Lonnie was in the room with them smiling with her two fangs sticking out like a vampire.

"Huh?" Michael exclaimed.

"Hello again, Jackey, Aaron, and Michael," said Lonnie. "Sleep well?"

Michael stretched and yawned.

"I just wish I brought my hat."

"Don't worry, we won't be long," said Lonnie. "Although, I can't say the same for your new boyfriend."

"Whaddya mean?" Michael asked, a little alarmed.

"Let's just say that's no ordinary heartburn he has," said Lonnie. "When the weekend comes on the twelfth, meet me at Moritz City after school. It's very important."

"But aren't we already here?" Jackey asked, cluelessly.

"No, this is just a lucid dream that I summoned you all in," said Lonnie. "I wanted you here so that I could briefly tell you about what's coming. I would get Zane for the job but this tree is kinda special."

Aaron's face jerked into a puzzled scrunch.

"Tree?"

"That's what I said," Lonnie said.

"What's so special about this tree?" Jackey asked.

Lonnie tilted her head and smiled both in her mouth and in her eyes.

"You'll find out tomorrow morning. I'm talking to you in particular, Michael."

Michael never understood why Lonnie was always so cryptic when talking to people. He somewhat understood that the tree Lonnie was talking about was responsible for Tyler's heartburn although he didn't know exactly how.

"Before I let you guys go, though," Lonnie continued. "I want to say this; Aaron, your friend Gore has your best interests at heart and he will help you in any way he can. But remember; We will meet again."

Aaron didn't understand.

Lonnie could see this in him and added, "You may forget this along with your dream but remember; we will meet again. Remember those words and believe them. We will meet again."

Aaron still didn't understand but it was too late. The scene faded to black and the rays of the morning sun were on their faces.