The Midesene War Saga-Normal: 10.2

Louis Lye was running as fast as he could for his life

Louis Lye was running as fast as he could for his life. He couldn't stop for anything or anyone. He had seen the unspeakable. It took him until he went in the room when he was on a date with some strange man who called himself Glover Yanes and Louis was accompanied by his cousin's best friend Sorenson Bailey. He looked normal when he met him with his dirty brown hair and hazel eyes and olive skin but the moment they entered Glover's room, it was scorching hot. It was like they had entered Hell alive. The guys were sweating through all of it.

Louis said as he was fanning his face, "Damn, is it hot in here or is it jus' me?"

"My apologies," Glover said as he locked the door behind them. "Whenever I invite men over, I turn up the heat to make things more...romantic."

"Hmm, so you're giving us a good excuse to undress" Sorenson soothed.

"That's a good idea, not even goin' lie," Louis chuckled. "And you said you wanted us to take turns wit' you?"

Glover nodded.

"So, who wants to go first?"

"You going in, Lou?" Sorenson asked.

"Nah, I ain't hot enough," Louis said with a smile.

Sorenson chortled.

"Oh well! More for me, I guess."

Louis slugged Sorenson in the arm amicably and chuckled.

Sorenson went with Glover into his room and Glover took Sorenson by the shoulder and closed the door behind them.

And Louis was alone.

Alone, baking alive, and soaking wet.

His dark skin was oozing with sweat, making his clothes throw-rug soggy.

He was fanning himself but it didn't help.

So, he took his shirt off and was about to take off his pants when he heard a grunt which later became repetitive.

Louis jumped and curiosity filled his mind. He was thinking that they were probably doing anal. He hoped that they weren't. After all, he had seen an interview about the Halloweeners, specifically about Orlando who told the world about the Bible verse and what it really said.

And he had been doing anal for a while until 2018 when the Halloweeners beat Kleftis.

Checking on Sorenson was the least he could do and he wanted to protect him.

So, he snuck towards the door, took out his card from his wallet, and used it to unlock the door. It opened ever so slightly and Louis peaked through.

What he saw made him very nearly scream out loud.

Sorenson was lying on the bed, his chest was jerking as if it were being pumped. And Glover's face was on him but he looked different. His skin was slime green, he was bald, and his face seemed to have opened up into a flower-like mouth attached to Sorenson's chest which was oozing with blood that flowed on the bed but he still had eyes.