The Midesene War Saga-Easy: 6.3

Jackey, Aaron, and Michael were shocked to hear that a Midesene had entered Moritz City and more so to hear that Saturna was a good Midesene who wanted to have a truce

Michael found it hard to believe along with Aaron.

"I feel ya, Michael," said Lonnie. "I know what the Wyvern did to your people. I know what the Midesenes have done. But as you've seen from my reaction in the room, I knew that he wanted a truce and that he was genuine."

"Genuine, my ass!" Michael sneered. "This nigga is part of the multitude of flying stomachs who'd sooner cut me open than join us!

"You don't believe me," Lonnie speculated. "I expected that."

"Michael, I hate to say it," Aaron began. "I really do. But I believe Lonnie."

Michael wanted to be angry with Aaron but realized that despite how far-fetched it was, Lonnie was right. He remembered that Thomolon made the Fispbacks unintentionally to be good dragons, had been siding with the Angelos to bring Kleftis and Fonias down and that he freed Thomolon from Fonias's control when he captured him.

Aaron touched Michael's shoulder to comfort him.

"If Saturna was planning on betraying us, Lonnie would know right away and would've sent for us to beat him," Aaron affirmed. "I'd bet my red hair not turning pink on it or my name isn't Aaron Sabbath Hughes."

"You are the seventh son of a seventh son," Jackey speculated. "Makes sense why your middle name is Sabbath."

Michael sighed and smiled.

"Okay, fine. I'll give the guy a chance. But if he tries us..."

"We'll smack him down," Jackey said, finishing Michael's sentence.

"It's a wonder we didn't change into our outfits," said Aaron.

"Y-yeah, you've got a point," Michael said. "If Saturna wanted to fight, we would've."

"Exactly," said Lonnie with a nod.

"But we got injured still," said Aaron. "Those costumes didn't really protect us. I got hit the most. I was scraped, scratched, and cut all over. Even with my pyrokinesis, I had to avoid getting squashed by debris only to scrape my knees on the ground and get a cut over my eyebrow from a small chunk of debris. One of the Midesenes' monsters scratched me across the chest and the bridge of my nose and my cheek. But more scratches came."

"Yeah," said Jackey. "I'm surprised I got damaged to some extent. Those Midesenes were strong, I'll give you that. I still remember the black eye and busted lip one of their monsters gave me and a Midesene slammed my face into the concrete, making me bleed from the side of my head. Can you believe that? And my hair. It's gonna take months for it to grow long again. I'm just glad it wasn't my head. Meanwhile, Magic Mike got less injuries than us because of his supernatural durability but the Midesenes bypassed it a little."