The Last Prophecy Saga: 3.2

The next day, Jackey, Aaron, and Michael left for the mall

Michael had gone to get new outfits for himself and Aaron. Jackey, with the fashion sense that she always had, did the same thing.

With the cards they had to collect what they wanted or needed, it was a wonder they ever got into fashion in the first place.

Michael bought a black Ralph Lauren hoodie with many silver swirly designs and curly cues on the front of it at the bottom right corner, a Skulls Rock shirt, a leather NorthFace Jacket, khakis, an array of red, green, purple, and white dress shirts, cut-off denim shorts, five pairs of jeans, three stacks of white t-shirts, four stacks of boxers, three stacks of earrings; one diamond and two crucifix-shaped, a silver fishhook necklace, black, orange and brown Timberland sandals, black, white and blue Air Jordans, red and orange Niké sneakers, a silver ring with Dao symbols all around it, several movies and video games, and a flatscreen tv.

Aaron got five stacks of boxers, four stacks of t-shirts, purple and green mace shorts, black strap-on fingerless gloves, a magenta zip-up hoodie with a symbol of a lightning bolt stuck in a circle etched in gold, a red shirt with the number seven on it, seven pairs of jeans, a sun necklace for himself, a moon necklace for Michael, a Mickey Mouse watch, and a fang earring.

Jackey got a pink shirt with a blue butterfly on it, a green zip-up hoodie with white neck strings, a blue sleeveless blouse with many swirly designs on it, a red mini-skirt, pink Sketchers, five pairs of underwear, six pairs of shirts and bras, a diamond earring with a tiny fang hanging from it, and a ladybug hairpin.

When they were done, they carried all of their new possessions to the car and began making their way back to Sunset Towers. As they drove, however, they noticed an array of missing person's posters stapled and taped almost everywhere in the streets.

"This is strange," said Jackey as she looked at the posters. "The amount of people missing in Los Angeles this year has increased."

"Yeah, it is pretty strange," said Michael. "There might be something we can learn from the news. After we get dressed, we should watch it."

"Um, okay," said Jackey.

They went to Jackey's and tried on all of their clothes in their rooms and commented on each of them in the most positive way possible.

The black hoodie on Michael was something that Aaron especially took interest in.

It reminded him of the day they first met.

Michael jokingly unzipped his hoodie to show Aaron his fur and said, "What the hell are you lookin' at, man?"

And Aaron repeated his nervous, "Oh, uh, nothing!"

And they both guffawed like there was no tomorrow and it wasn't long before they made sweet love.

After a while, Aaron and Michael finished their masterpiece between the sheets with sweat pouring from their bodies and Aaron held onto Michael by the waist all through the night.