The Last Prophecy Saga: 4.1

The Blood of Three: Exalted

Warning: The following episode divided into parts contains intense action sequences, gore, and violence.

On August 4th, when Aaron and Michael came to visit Jackey, they heard a knock on the door. They went to the door and each looked through their peephole. No one was there. Could it have been a prank? They didn't know, nor did they care. They were about to go back to bed when they heard the knock again.

In their irritation, they went to the door and opened it. No one was there. Or so they thought. Standing below their feet were two blue baby Fispbacks for each of them.

"We need to talk," they said.

Then, they were told to get their friends together, get dressed, and follow them to Moritz City. They did-Michael wore his diamond-studded outfit again which had suddenly appeared on him for some strange reason-and when they got there, they saw that the city was much bigger and livelier than before.

It was hard to believe that Moritz's imagination could conjure up so much of this space beneath the city. There was a big stage far from the city. On it were many Fispbacks and Thomolon who made his announcement upon JAM's arrival;

"All right, ladies and gents. Welcome to the Moritz Theatre. As you all may know, our friend Michael Kealy saved all of our lives from death caused by the Wyvern being within our hearts and on the surface world. All three of these heroic individuals have broken barriers that none have ever before. And they are in our midst, right now."

Then, a spotlight traveled toward Jackey, Aaron, and Michael and exposed them to the public. Every single one of them gave them a round of applause and shook all of their hands. After that, Thomolon said, "Now, I must announce that despite the Sin Gauge's defeat, we still have the matter of the Midesenes to deal with. So, without further ado, I would like to announce the members of the newly formed Fispback Taskforce; Marcus Mack, Orison Mickelson, Aaron Benson, Darryl Lindell, Arthur Devonian, and our newest members, Jackey Riley III, Aaron Hughes, and Michael Kealy."