The Holmidae Chronicles Short #2

The Passover History Lesson

Angelo D'Mort gathered the Halloweeners around for a special occasion for Itan Matthews. Today was Passover and the year was 2012.

Itan stood with Angelo D'Mort for this coming lesson and began to speak.

"Well, you already know from my conversation with Damir that blackness runs deep in us Jews no matter the skin tone but our blackness wouldn't make any difference since the Jews intermarried a lot anyway. And we've already discussed yesterday the topic of how the plagues were directed toward the Egyptians to punish not just them but figuratively punish the false gods of Egypt. But I bet you're wondering why God didn't help us the moment our enslavement began. A lot of people want to question God for all that's been happening and they think he's a cruel God. But the answer as to why God didn't help us until Moshe came along was because of Abhamon who was in the book of Bereshit or Genesis. God promised to make Abhamon a great nation, did He not? Unfortunately, he had made one mistake. There was one time in his life when he didn't trust in God. Abhamon had gone to Egypt to inhabit it and his wife Sara attracted the attention of the Pharoah Amenemhat I. And Abhamon started to worry that the Pharoah would kill him to get to his wife. So, he told a half-truth and said to Pharoah that Sara was his half-sister, which was true-that happened a lot in the past, don't question it-but he didn't tell Pharoah that she was his wife. He didn't trust that God would protect him. So, in your book of Genesis 15:13, God said that Abhamon's seed would be "a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them for four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge, and afterward, shall they come out with great substance." It's all about Egypt, guys. Abhamon aka Abraham was born in 2058 BCE and passed away in 1883 BCE. The Pharoah Amenemhat I who reigned from 1991 BCE to 1962 BCE was visited by Abhamon in 1986 BCE. As for those four hundred years, it started from 1876 BCE when the Hebrews traveled to Philistia while some went to Egypt which was where the four hundred years took place. Thirty more years were added so that the Exodus occurred in 1446 BCE. The Pharoah of Yosef Ben Ya'aqqov's time was Wegaf. The enslavement of the Israelites was orchestrated by the Pharoah Merneferre Ay. Ahmose I was the one who orchestrated the slaughtering of the Israeli baby boys but Moshe was the only survivor. And Moshe went up against the Pharoah Thutmose III and-with the help of God-the false gods of Egypt."

"Right," Kyla agreed. "And the Israelites were the fourth generation. There was an additional verse in Genesis 15: 16 saying that the fourth generation would go back to Canaan only when the wickedness of the Amorites reaches its peak enough to be destroyed."

"Exactly," said Itan. "There were four generations that came from the Afroasiatic or Middle Eastern people: The Adamic, the Semites, the Hebrews, and the Israelites. Of course, Adam and Chavvah were children of God so all Middle Eastern people are essentially biological children of God. Angels are also children of God."

"And both were made from elements of nature," said Damir. "The Afroasiatic humans are children of God and Earth and the angels are children of God and light. And in the Quran, there's also the jinn who are children of Allah and smokeless fire. Light, fire, and earth."

"Which brings me to the subject of the sub-races of all four generations," said Itan. "Now, you already know about the Adamic people and the descendants of Sim, Amutum, and Yepheth, the three Adamic groups after the 2350 BC Middle East Anomaly. You know that the Semitic people, children of Sim Ben Nukhu, were the Persians, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Lydians, the Syrians, and the Sumerians who would later be called the Akkadians because the Akkadian language replaced the Sumerian language. Also, let me say I made a glaring error in my research where I called Abhamon's former name Abunumaru instead of his actual name Abumerimu."