The Midesene War Saga-Easy: 6.2

"As you must know," Lonnie began

"As you must know," Lonnie began. "...the Midesenes stopped targeting women and only went after men not long after Gin was defeated. After Gin was Nemosenoth who targeted only twenty-five-year-old men like Ale Wimpress's boyfriend Avi Martin. After Nemosenoth was Electra who targeted men aged twenty-five to forty-seven. The Midesene from the cruise ship is no different."

Michael scrunched his eyebrows and jerked his neck back, confused and unsettled.

Aaron jumped with pop eyes.

"Wow," Jackey chuckled. "That specific? Why?"

"Because of Michael," Lonnie answered.

"You're not thinking that the connection with the Wyvern is still in Michael?" Jackey speculated anxiously.

"Oh, no!" Lonnie addressed. "The Wyvern is out of Michael. Zeta took him into himself."

"There's a "but," isn't there?" Michael speculated.

"Yeah," Lonnie said. "The Wyvern was a part of you, Michael, which meant that Zeta also took a piece of you within him. And upon death, you may not have seen it, but like the Wyvern, her spiritual energy went somewhere. Not to you but to the other Midesenes. It's the reason why men were targeted. Because you, a man, killed Zeta, the Midesenes are targeting men instead of women. Men who weren't born on sovereign holidays which were New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, Halloween, and Christmas. Because you were born a holmidon."

"Wow," Aaron exclaimed. "So, I'm safe."

"Yeah," Michael pondered. "You are. Based on what you said, Lonnie, it's safe to say that my sacrifice would've provided some protection."

"Of course," said Lonnie. "People born on sovereign holidays had the first protective imprint from you. But I believe more parts of the protection will come. If I'm not mistaken, that first protective imprint was placed upon the Midesenes on your birthday. I remember feeling an immense amount of energy. We Fispbacks after all were once Wyverns so we could feel disturbances in our bodies through our links. Then again, you killed the Wyvern on June 27, 2019. The next protective imprint might come about soon. There's also the anniversary of the creation of the Fispbacks and Midesenes on June 24, your sacrifice on July 6, and the Chaotic War on August 5 and due to that, Aaron and Jackey's birthday on February 14 is added along with your father's birthday on November 14. And I'd wager that when the cardio energies of all the twenty-five-year-old men and women of Los Angeles were placed into Romun and sent back on September 4, Romun's energy went inside of them, too. And with the addition of Gin's energy and the Wyvern, Zeta, and your energy within Gin sent into Romun for the cardio energy stealing process, all of the men and women in Los Angeles are protected against the Midesenes. Not just men and women who were twenty-five to forty-seven, but everyone. So, that could mean that Romun's birthday is also a day of protection along with Orlando's birthday on Halloween because of his sacrifice for you. So, that leaves us with ten dates of protective imprints. January 1, February 14, June 24, June 27, July 6, August 5, September 4, October 31, November 14, and December 25. We've already got one protective imprint down and something tells me that pure-hearted men will also be protected in the future."