smoke

🥄silver spoons pov:
  I was talking to cabby and something came to my mind.
"Sorry to ask, but, can I borrow your file on candle?"

  "Oh! Sure thing, but there is something very important that I haven't noted yet.. I'm not sure if I can write it down or anything else remotely public.. meet me at the pick nix table when your team falls asleep."

  Immediately i noticed how utterly awful this idea sounds, but , one, I can't get on cabby's bad side, and two, she sounds concerned. I ponder if I should agree to this, but what's the worst that could happen?
I just hope that I can take candle out. Of the challenge of course.

  "Alright. This better be important though."

  "Trust me.. it is."
Cabby looked like she knew something absolutely dreadful. I just need to wait in order to gain the information that seemed to be so detrimental to her.

I held my hand out, so we could seel our deal with a handshake, but she just gave me a high five. Well she clearly didn't know anything about proper deal-making etiquette.

I turned away and I walked to my team, and apparently they were meditating.. again? Candle recommended a daily meditation, but I didn't think anyone would agree! Everyone was acting different, and I couldn't even tell if it was good or not, even the tall one seemed to just... Not think I'm a nuisance? Normally I would appreciate their lack of lecturing me about how 'im not better than anyone ' but, it's disturbing how fast it happened.

  I was probably just overthinking it, but everyone seemed so in sync, it was pure harmony between them and I was always left out! It's not my fault. I just wish they didn't treat me like all I could ever be is.. a jerk? I'm not a jerk, I'm not preppy, I've never outwardly TRIED to hurt their feelings. You know what, they probably only did this to seem like they were better than me.
WELL if I'm bad, they're monsters. Im not outright good, but, do I even have  another choice?

  Before my mind could dig itself further into my stupid rant Mephone decided now was the 'pErFecT tiMe fOr a ChAlEnGe'
All he told us to do was literally anything involving teamwork and art but noo my team had to go over the top. Each member got a canvas, except floory. We convinced Mephone to let him sit out. We all painted part of a team photo, and of course mine was the best.

 We all painted part of a team photo, and of course mine was the best

(Omfg I spent so long on this hhhh :'( )

We got second place, because Mephone apparently WAS BLIND- no , he just didn't like how all of our styles clashed. Whatever.
I  waited until 11 to make sure everyone was sleeping. Everyone was asleep, so I went to the pick nix table.

When I was there I saw cabby looking at a file with pictures in it.
"Hello, cabby. So what did you bring me here to inform me of?"

"It's about candle.. I think she's starting a cult."

"Are you sure you aren't high? Or braindead? Because in case you haven't known, cults need leaders, and she just lets everyone do whatever. She is no leader."

"I know, it sounds surprising but.. please, I need you to try and join, be my spy."

"... what's in it for me?"