rot

Silver pov 🥄

___________________
Candle walked into a cave. The walls were musty and damp. They were covered top to bottom in thick layers of vines. Her footsteps echoed through the dark corridor, and I followed her closely behind. I knew I couldn't interfere  with what was about to transpire. Her soft hands grazed the rough rock wall of the cave, as she and I pressed onward into the darkness. Soon enough she had stopped walking. The buzzing sound of flies feasting, the smell of rot nearby. I wanted to leave, believe me, but I couldn't move. My legs tensed, frozen, as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Then i saw it, the reason so many flies were around. The cause of the rot.  I saw mephones lifeless body, although it barley looked like him anymore. He had turned a burnt black color, holes covered his body from the maggots burrowing and eating him, they were crawling everywhere.
Candle dropped something beside Mephone. It was Bow. my eyes adjust to see even more. Paintbrushes body.. The floor had been cut from the grass and tossed in here. Maggots feasted on the two teammates. My heart sunk.
_______________
My eyes shot open, another nightmare tore me from my dream. My breath was fast and i barely even noticed myself crying messily, once i did, i desperately wipe my tears, even though they wouldn't stop flowing anytime soon
Shut up. Suck it up. Be a man, are you really gonna play victim this time? Its all your fault. If you would’ve just DIED like she wanted maybe paintbrush wouldn't be dead. Bow would have been alive, hell you ACTUALLY killed her yourself, only thing she did was provide the weapon.
My breath hitched in my throat  as my head pounded, i couldn't calm down. I needed water, a hug, a friend, someone, ANYONE. I needed someone to care. My crying dyed down, and through my blurry, teary vision, i saw candle walking towards our bed. I quickly got up, stumbled for a second before running towards the calming woman in front of me. I embraced her, and felt her hesitate to hug me back
“Silver.. Oh, you don't deserve this..” candle said in a sorrowful tone.
She led me back to bed, drawing circles in my back, calming me down.