I'm miserable now

Silver pov 🥄

After a long day of weaving, we had gotten a quarter of our curtains done. I feel asleep in the forest this time.
________
"Hey candle I uh- you know im not exactly fire proof... I think? I've never been on fire, it's like when a kids told to eat vegetables, but it's automatically bad because they never tried one!"

"Well, goo, we'll never know if we don't try, plus you won't be on fire, we're just going to sit up here for a bit."

"candle, why won't you uhm let me leave?"

"Shh, I have my reasons, friend."

"I'm starting to melt, can I PLEASE go?"
.
.
.
"Okay, goo. I'll let you go. If you listen to me for a second."

Candle started to hypnotize him
__________

I woke up on the same lavender bed I was somehow always moved to, however this time, the sun had already set
Candle lied in front of me, with her arms wrapping my body. I looked up at the stars above finding nothing else to do, and
Because of the one next to me I had already learned about most constellations
As I counted the stars above I heard wheels nearby.
I pry myself from candles arms, an immediately went to investigate. After getting a coffee.

I saw cabby running into the forest and.. goo? Chasing after her?
I walked up to goo and crouched down to to talk to him
"Oh! Uh hi silver!"

"Why was cabby running from you?"

"Well.. uh you know how I borrowed the pinecone file?"

I thought back to the rumors around him and those pinecones, so I didn't really doubt what the little guy was saying, although it was abnormal.

"Maybe she wants you to keep it, after all if she won't take it you'll have to keep it anyway."
Goo nodded and headed off in the opposite direction.
I guess I should go pester cabby as to why she was running from goo, so I walked in the direction she went, knowing she couldn't have gone to far.
After about 9 minutes, I found cabby.

"Hi silver, thank God it's you."

"Well hello cabby, sorry to bother you with unnecessary inquiry, but may I ask, why were you running from goo back there?"

Cabby took a deep breath and took out a file about goo

"Well, I found out, goo is on candles side, and if it were just that I wouldn't be too afraid, but the thing with goo is it's incredibly hard to kill him"

"Well, what if we crushed him?"

"If he really wanted to, he could squish down to the ground and avoid getting crushed. He can't be melted, frozen, burned, or sliced. It's virtually impossible to kill the guy!"

"So.. he could try to kill you, but you couldn't fight back?"

"Exactly, I wouldn't hesitate to try and fight if it was candle, but now she has an invincible ally."

She put the file back, and started to get out of the forest
"Bye silver"

"Oh- goodbye cabby"
I walked out of the forest and went to my team.