Stockholm

Silver spoon pov 🥄

Me and Cabby decided, we can't take action, because candle would find out it was me.
I was instructed to go along with everything candle said.
I walked back to my team, watching oj plan the funeral for the floor. I walked up to goo and bow, seeing the two drawing on some paper.

"Oh hi silver! What are YOU doing?" Goo cheered

I cleared my throat and straightened my posture, then asked "may I have some paper please?"

Bow looked at me, then whispered something to goo, making him burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh! He really IS a-" goo was cut off by bow covering his mouth.
Bow grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to me "okay, you can like, go now."

With that, I walked away. I walked all the way into the forest and cleared a spot on the ground for me to sit. I pulled out a pen and started writing.

Dear paintbrush
I know you normally don't take me seriously, but please listen.
I know what happened to Mephone, and I know what happened to the floor too. Meet me in the forest once everyone is sleeping. Please don't tell anyone.
- sincerely
                Silver

I folded the letter and put it in an envelope, sealing it with wax. This was important, I just hoped that paintbrush would listen for once.

______paintbrush pov _____

I was teaching bow how to paint, or trying to. I had given us a project to collaborate with two canvases we would put together. However, her abstract style clashed with my more realistic one. she then walked away, saying how she was too bored.
That's when I heard footsteps in the fluffy grass , and a sealed envelope fell at my feet. I walked over to the beach to read it in the fading light of the sunset.

.
.
.

I wanted it to be a prank, but in his note, he seemed stone cold serious. I had no choice.

_silver pov

I stared up at the stars through the thick roof of leaves, and I thought about candle.
She was so sweet, she knew if I was in trouble, and she was beautiful. But she was a killer.
I felt guilty for still liking her, but no matter how much it hurts me, I can't let her kill anyone else.